160+ dead in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
I state the truth. You want to hide from it.

I'm in the West in exile because of my beliefs and views. I would be killed in Africa. I would be beheaded.

I have no choice but to be loyal to the West. If that makes me a bootyclapper than so be it but I am alive and safe today because of them

You say it like your house is bugged and so you have to constantly clarify that you're not
a 'Muslim/terrorist'.
"I was in Canada and not in France at the time of these attacks" :sass1:

I prefer to die at the hands of a terrorist than cancer or an accident. I become a martyr. That's if I had a choice on how I get to die.

Watching the CBC news coverage on this attack and it seems pretty appalling. No doubt that this is a result of a Saudi-sponsored Takfiri ideology.

I don't think that's the problem tbh. If the immigrants, especially the Muslim ones, assimilated more into French culture then things wouldn't be so hostile between normal Muslims and French people. Part of the problem is these terrorists taking advantage of the mass immigration and refugee crisis to get into any country they want. It's hard to differentiate between a terrorist and a normal refugee and very easy for terrorists to exploit this. They can basically get into any country they want if they have enough money. Why the f*ck do they even do this, shit is just going to continually get harder for any refugee looking for a new home in Europe.

The damage that these terrorists cause on other Muslims (physically and psychologically) is unreal. Their actions have even gone so far as to reduce the very legitimate sympathy people should be feeling towards war refugees in that region.

May Allah give these Khawaarij what they deserve.

Watching the CBC news coverage on this attack and it seems pretty appalling. No doubt that this is a result of a Saudi-sponsored Takfiri ideology.

Have you noticed the liberal CBC doesn't call them terrorists but attackers? They will probably talk about their "mental illness" today.

T

Tokio

"Terrorists are strange creatures. They always carry out sophisticated and well cordinated attacks but forget thier passports behind. During 9/11 they found a passport/passports out of that rubble and wreckage. During the Charlie Hebdo attacks they left passports in the getaway car. Now, according to news reports they found a syrian passport next to one of the attackers. Its very strange, you know you carrying out a suicide mission but at the same time you hoping to survive it and skip the country."

You mean the way the media do with white mass murderers?

Vice Prez of the Sunni Liberation Front,

They don't. They treat them way worse than Al Qaeda and IS. They bring minority groups and ask them how traumatized they were. They want to create a race war if there was even one non white victim.

They even go as far as harassing a white woman who claimed to be black and claim George Zimmerman was a white man when he was Hispanic.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Vice Prez of the Sunni Liberation Front,

They don't. They treat them way worse than Al Qaeda and IS. They bring minority groups and ask them how traumatized they were. They want to create a race war if there was even one non white victim.

They even go as far as harassing a white woman who claimed to be black and claim George Zimmerman was a white man when he was Hispanic.

I'm talking about when white people go on a mass killing spree like Aurora, Sandy Hook etc and other mass murderers. "Mental ilness" is a ready made excuse for them by the media.

I'm talking about when white people go on a mass killing spree like Aurora, Sandy Hook etc and other mass murderers. "Mental ilness" is a ready made excuse for them by the media.

Lol stop trying to give a cop out to ISIS, they say clearly why they kill. If white mass murderers do it for ideological reasons like on that Norwegian island or at the black church in Charleston, then no, the mental illness copout doesn't fly. That's not the same as when some random cadaan sprays on an elementary school because he hated his hooyo or some shit.

The Saudi bogeyman is everyone's convenient scapegoat, from Bill Maher to reactionaries like Kaafiye lol

Do you guys realize ISIS etc would love nothing better than to overthrow aaly Saud? If there was ever democracy in Arabia, shit would actually be 100x more fucked bc the beliefs of your avg Saudi religious demagogue is actually kept in check atm

Yeah, Saudi Arabia is not good for democracy. Their citizens are too conservative and would vote for Islamists.

So democracy is only good if it produces your desired results?

Which essentially means that you don't really believe in democracy at all.

It is true. Saudi billionaires have been well-known to finance these ideological groups that were the precursor to ISIS/Al Shabab and all of these other Takfiri groups.
Isn't ISIS the result of the West's (USA, Canada, Europe) invasion/occupation of Iraq? There was no al-Qaeda or ISIS before the 2003 invasion/occupation of Iraq. It was also the result of what happened in torture facilities like Abu Ghraib, contamination with depleted Uranium by many Iraqis like in Fallujah, rape, destruction, etc. This is well documented in case you aren't aware of. I don't see why it requires the financing of Saudi billionaires for ISIS to exist.
Yeah, Saudi Arabia is not good for democracy. Their citizens are too conservative and would vote for Islamists.
China has one of the best economies of the world, and it isn't a democracy. Why do we Muslims need democracy?

Isn't ISIS the result of the West's (USA, Canada, Europe) invasion/occupation of Iraq? There was no al-Qaeda or ISIS before the 2003 invasion/occupation of Iraq. It was also the result of what happened in torture facilities like Abu Ghraib, contamination of depleted Uranium by many Iraqis like in Fallujah, rape, destruction, etc. This is well documented in case you aren't aware of. I don't see why it requires the financing of Saudi billionaires for ISIS to exist.
China has one of the best economies of the world, and it isn't a democracy. Why do we Muslims need democracy?

Canada never invaded Iraq.

And for you to just dismiss ISIS's crimes as being nothing than a reaction to the US invasion of Iraq is to state that these Khawaarij terrorists hold no accountability for their actions. That'd be equivalent to dismissing Al Shabab's crimes against the Somali people and instead blaming it out the American or Ethiopian presence in Somalia.

Canada never invaded Iraq.

And for you to just dismiss ISIS's crimes as being nothing than a reaction to the US invasion of Iraq is to state that these Khawaarij terrorists hold no accountability for their actions. That'd be equivalent to dismissing Al Shabab's crimes against the Somali people and instead blaming it out the American or Ethiopian presence in Somalia.
Canada was an accessory to the crime and illegal (not approved by the UN) invasion/occupation of Iraq.
Nevertheless, he offered the US and its soldiers his moral support. However, according to classified U.S. documents released by Wikileaks, a high-ranking Canadian official may have secretly promised to clandestinely support the invasion.
Canada, despite not joining the invading coalition, still participated in the conflict in Iraq, joining a number of non-belligerent nations in helping to rebuild the country post-invasion, including the training of Iraqi police and army officers, and contributing approximately $300 million towards this effort. Also, a group of Canadians, including former Ontario Premier Bob Rae, were sent in the summer of 2005 to help compose the new Iraqi constitution, and Jean-Pierre Kingsley served as head of the international team observing the Iraqi legislative election of January 2005. Due to security concerns, both of these groups were based in Jordan.

Military participation

Though no declaration of war was issued, the Governor General-in-Council did order the mobilization of a number of Canadian Forces personnel to serve actively in Iraq. On 31 March 2003, it was reported in Maclean's that in the previous month Canadian officers, aboard three frigates and a destroyer, had been placed in command of the multinational naval group Task Force 151, which patrolled the Persian Gulf region. A further 30 Canadians worked at the US Central Command in Qatar, and 150 troops were on exchange with US and British forces in proximity to combat. North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) stationed Canadian Air Force pilots also flew combat missions with the US Air Force E-3 Sentry, and exchange officers fought with US units. Canadian pilots also flew Boeing C-17s into Iraq to "season" the flight crews. In all, 40 to 50 Canadian military members participated in the conflict.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War

Bottom line, ISIS and al-Shabaab wouldn't have existed if no invasion/occupation had occurred. Their existence is the responsibility of the invaders/occupiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending