16 years ago today, the Mogadishu mosque massacre by Ethiopian TPLF army took place 💔💔💔

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
12063337-A2E7-4413-936C-90B9D4BF6EF8.jpeg

16 years ago today, on 19 April 2008, one of the most brutal massacres by the Ethiopian TPLF army took place at the Al-Hidaya Mosque in Mogadishu. The 🇪🇹 army, led by the Tigrayan Peoples Liberation Front, killed over 20 Somali Muslims in the Al-Hidaya Mosque. The victims even had their throats cut.💔

@galhareeri Beesha makes me proud wallahi knowing that they fought so hard. All the areas mentioned on this document above are literally Murusade neighbourhoods. Dayniile to Villa Somalia turned into a Xabashi graveyard.
According to witnesses, 200 Ethiopian troops were dying per week, the death toll was so bad Ethiopia tried to suppress that information lmao. The streets of Mogadishu during those months were littered with ENDF scum. Good job to reer murusade and the other clans

According to witnesses, 200 Ethiopian troops were dying per week, the death toll was so bad Ethiopia tried to suppress that information lmao. The streets of Mogadishu during those months were littered with ENDF scum. Good job to reer murusade and the other clans
The Xabashi soldiers were begging to be send back home. The gorilla war fare tactics was too much for them 🤣

Why he do reer xamar like that man. AUN he’s a hero to me but that’s going too far.
:meleshame:

This whole thing is why we shouldn’t care about who rules Ethiopia. Oromo weren’t responsible for this, it was TPLF. If TPLF or anmxaro are in charge it seems to be worse turnout for us.
This is why I always support Oromo over Amhara & Tigray. I don’t even see Oromo as a threat. Oromo number 1 enemy is the Xabashi. The same Xabashi that took Dir Dawa and butchered the Somalis of Harar with the help of western powers

This is why I always support Oromo over Amhara & Tigray. I don’t even see Oromo as a threat. Oromo number 1 enemy is the Xabashi. The same Xabashi that took Dir Dawa and butchered the Somalis of Harar with the help of western powers
It makes no sense how there’s 40 million oromo’s and they have yet to go in our mosque’s and slit the throats of our brothers & sisters. TPLF are more destructive to us, during their time in Mogadishu they physically abused AY and left our presidential palace as a dump. Oromo suck but the hate for TPLF for their stay in xamar carries more spite

It makes no sense how there’s 40 million oromo’s and they have yet to go in our mosque’s and slit the throats of our brothers & sisters. TPLF are more destructive to us, during their time in Mogadishu they physically abused AY and left our presidential palace as a dump. Oromo suck but the hate for TPLF for their stay in xamar carries more spite
They also did awful things in Galbeed with Jigjiga prison and their lapdog Abdi Illey

Trending

Latest posts