150 is the hard limit you can live to, but a company is trying to change that and increase lifespan.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Like my old teacher said "50 is the new 20" he was caught talking dirty to one of his female students

My old English teacher left his wife for an 18 year old student. She dumped him, he got fired, got back with his wife and ended up at my school.

Nigga caught a break and still flirted with girls in my English class. I remember he could never shut the door either when he was with a student. Even during winter when the heater was broken, he would not let the door be closed.

:drakelaugh:

This can mean that we mean can start a family at 40 instead of 20s to
My old English teacher left his wife for an 18 year old student. She dumped him, he got fired, got back with his wife and ended up at my school.

Nigga caught a break and still flirted with girls in my English class. I remember he could never shut the door either when he was with a student. Even during winter when the heater was broken, he would not let the door be closed.

:drakelaugh:
Say wallahi, that teacher was my english teacher :drakelaugh:
what is it with English teachers and female students :mjlol: :mjlol:

This can mean that we mean can start a family at 40 instead of 20s to

Say wallahi, that teacher was my english teacher :drakelaugh:
what is it with English teachers and female students :mjlol: :mjlol:

My English teachers have always tended to be charismatic, attractive men. Good with words and funny.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

It's funny to me how oxygen, the very element we breath is, is the thing that is killing us.