15 year old Somali maid who was abused on camera now given a job at the bank!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah made me so happy, the bad woman wanted to dehumanize her but ultimately our sister won in the end. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashallah, I’m so proud of our community

@Grigori Rasputin
1611754661572.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Here is the girl in the video. The woman got arrested and the girl got a new high paying job❤

And a Gofundme raised thousands of dollars for her and her desperately destitute family.

I am so elated for gabadhan yar.

I hate injustice. I hate those, back home, who abuse their power over the maid and watchman.

each time I go back home I come to realize why we are cursed. You’ll see a little xaaraan/bastard children stoning a poor dog to death. You’ll see your own relatives berating their maid for little mistakes. They do it nonchalantly, unaware of the humiliation they caused that individual. They don’t even take into account the feelings of the person “naayaahe miyaanan ku dhihin shaax soo kari wax yahey dhagaha la....tani ma rabto ineey shaqeeysato...(turns to her guess)..haye bal sheekadii Noo wad inaadeer..”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sadly there are thousands like her in Somalia , we are a cursed society

This girl was just lucky that her abuser was retard. A retard who went live on fb thinking she would receive sympathy for catching a poisoner at work

Trending