15 Year Old Geeljire Shot and Killed While Trying to rob a pharmacy

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Sad story all around. 15 year old Geeljire went into CVS pharmacy in Columbus, Ohio armed with a gun and no doubt tried to rob the place for Promethazine with Codeine otherwise known as Lean. Could have been trying to procure some pills too.

Officers arrived on scene and observed an armed robbery taking place and neutralized the subject. 15 is young I’ve seen speculation older khasaaro’s may have promised to pay the kid and or give him drugs if he robs the pharmacy for them, where else did he get a gun? They usually tell kids if you do this and get caught your punishment won’t be bad because you are young and first offense kkk well his punishment was severe

@Grigori Rasputin was this your relative sxb

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sad story all around. 15 year old Geeljire went into CVS pharmacy in Columbus, Ohio armed with a gun and no doubt tried to rob the place for Promethazine with Codeine otherwise known as Lean. Could have been trying to procure some pills too.

Officers arrived on scene and observed an armed robbery taking place and neutralized the subject. 15 is young I’ve seen speculation older khasaaro’s may have promised to pay the kid and or give him drugs if he robs the pharmacy for them, where else did he get a gun? They usually tell kids if you do this and get caught your punishment won’t be bad because you are young and first offense kkk well his punishment was severe

@Grigori Rasputin was

It’s funny because I saw the live CPD news conference and just scrolled down without even watching it last night.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

@Grigori Rasputin was this your relative sxb

why did this nigga decide to try and steal smth from the pharmacy just for money or drugs:noneck:
he was dumbass for trying that. even if he didn't get shot but just got arrested instead, the guy would end up in prison for a bit :farmajoyaab:

Awdalia Rising

why did this nigga decide to try and steal smth from the pharmacy just for money or drugs:noneck:
he was dumbass for trying that. even if he didn't get shot but just got arrested instead, the guy would end up in prison for a bit :farmajoyaab:

The numbers 6 and 8 together would explain some things but I don’t want to joke around too much as a 15 year old Somali kid who had his whole life ahead of him is dead and it’s just too sad of a situation

he wasn’t even stealing for himself, the main benefactor would be whoever gave him that gun as well. He was literally stealing for a small cut of the profit but was taking 100% of the risk and it cost him dearly. Hopefully they can get some prints off the weapon + phone records to try and find out who this kid was doing this for

I’m sure some people already know which older khasaaro’s probably sent this kid to his death but they won’t say

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Remember back in my toddler days when we robbed pharmacies for meth ingredients we would plan it out for weeks at the minimum.

We'd found out the delivery timetables, security, camera feed location & a way to distract the inbound cops so we could get away.

Kids these days just walk in with a gun and expect to go home with a bag of loot like it's a western flick.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I totally applaud the CPD for this action

I don’t care what your age is unless you’re under 11

Awdalia Rising

Remember back in my toddler days when we robbed pharmacies for meth ingredients we would plan it out for weeks at the minimum.

We'd found out the delivery timetables, security, camera feed location & a way to distract the inbound cops so we could get away.

Kids these days just walk in with a gun and expect to go home with a bag of loot like it's a western flick.

:gucciwhat:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I feel bad for the cashier, working as a cashier in the hood for $11 an hour and niggas tryna robbing you gun point weekly.

In these cases the geeljire community should come together to donate to this pharmacy as a way to show where we stand.

Instead we donate bail money and complain to the cops for doing their jobs correctly.

Trending