BREAKING NEWS 15 men, some policemen, rape to death a girl in Somalia

AUN. Death penalty is the only cure for this sickness taking over. Men know they can do what they want to these women and get away with it because of dirty old men backing them.

Not everything is Farmaajo's fault and it wasn't any better before him. It's like blaming Biden for an assault that happened in Compton.
SNA officers are the responsibility of fgs especially in the south. Farmajo and cbb have no issues taking credit when it comes to positive news, they should bare the responsibility for negative acts committed by SNA.

Somalia is one of the most evil countries on earth for the female gender, when they are young, they mutilate the vagina and sew it shut and then these mutilated girls have to grow up knowing they are at threat of being gang raped by a pack of beasts. They don't care if it's a toddler, child, teenager, woman or even an elderly woman.

Not a single male in that demonic pack of 15 thought to stop it.

AUN. Death penalty is the only cure for this sickness taking over. Men know they can do what they want to these women and get away with it because of dirty old men backing them.

Not just dirty old men, you will see Somali Islamic Scholars who have no empathy for women.
There was a topic on here where a 'Shaikh' actually seemed amused at the question which was

"Can I force my wife to have sex" aka "Can I RAPE my wife".

This is the nation we are dealing with, Shaikh, clan elder, it doesn't matter. They don't see women as human beings.

Somalia will become even worse if decent men don't step in and control these savages.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not just dirty old men, you will see Somali Islamic Scholars who have no empathy for women.
There was a topic on here where a 'Shaikh' actually seemed amused at the question which was

This is the nation we are dealing with, Shaikh, clan elder, it doesn't matter. They don't see women as human beings.

Somalia will become even worse if decent men don't step in and control these savages.
Maybe our country is in this state due to how we treat our women I heard a hadith which says that the oppressed ducaa is automatically straight to Allah SWT

Dulmi in general is rife in our nation from women to minorties to even the way we treat our animals..

Do Somalis lack empathy? Are we as a society sociopathic?

The real question is why does a man feel like he needs to force his wife to have sex in the first place. This question shouldn't have been even needed to be asked in the first place