15,000 troops failed to defeat Wadaniland community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@xisaabiye Yufle is basically a Muuse Tuurwa town. It was the
Cabdalle Xamuud of Ceerigaabo (the sub clan of the mayor) that kicked them out. Truthfully
not even all eastern HY were involved. No amount of map will change Kulmiye got beaten in
Sanaag even back in 2005 parliamentary elections. We know eastern HY are more in Sanaag
and have the capital of the region lock.

:manny:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
@xisaabiye Yufle is basically a Muuse Tuurwa town. It was the
Cabdalle Xamuud of Ceerigaabo (the sub clan of the mayor) that kicked them out. Truthfully
not even all eastern HY were involved. No amount of map will change Kulmiye got beaten in
Sanaag even back in 2005 parliamentary elections. We know eastern HY are more in Sanaag
and have the capital of the region lock.

Yuufle is majority HY, lkn muse abokor waydeganyihiin. And that's what I mean, it wasn't a all out hj Hy war. There was a power vacuum after the fall of afweyn, naturally political elite(Tuur & Cigaal) fought for the spoils of war:manny:

Hey man, according to the density map I'd say the population is in HJ favor in Sanaag,I didn't make it up :bell:. In Sool Dhulos don't seem to exist aside from laascaanood :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Yuufle is majority HY, lkn muse abokor waydeganyihiin. And that's what I mean, it wasn't a all out hj Hy war. There was a power vacuum after the fall of afweyn, naturally political elite(Tuur & Cigaal) fought for the spoils of war:manny:

Hey man, according to the density map I'd say the population is in HJ favor in Sanaag,I didn't make it up :bell:. In Sool Dhulos don't seem to exist aside from laascaanood :pachah1:

Both SY and several Gadhweyn groups like Muuse Tuurwa live in western Sanaag and have deegaans there. Muuse Ismaaciil is around the same size as all HJ Sanaag when you add the SY (who half live in Sanaag and the other half in Sool) + Jibril Adan/Musa Carre we have numerical advantage. That is why WADANI usually wins in Sanaag and even the MPs that represent Sanaag in the parliament 5 are eastern HY and 3 HJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending