14th Anniversary of Galmuran

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
14 years muran bay ku dhamaysteen, imagine where they could've of potentially been if they put aside their nonsense and focused on their lands. These people are busy with politics when others are busy with development, their still stuck in the 90s thinking their is some sort of central government that clans are fighting for, war waxasi way dhamatay, cid walbo gooftisa ayuu ku laabtay and investing into it's future not sitting there with GALMURAN to waste another 14 years. That's why I say we should cut from mogadishu also which is the same as galmuran, waqtigooda waxay ku dhamaata qarax and muran.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This month was also the anniversary of the death of the father of muran who was killed by one of his child soldiers.
Thousands of weeping hootoo women and children looters turned out. Check 1:34 to see a rare moment when a mooryaan's eyes go from yellow to red.
:chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What are they celebrating exactly? The founding of a state that hasnt built one school, hospital, road or library and a state where AS controls 1/3 of its territory. Instead of wasting tax payer... oh who am I kidding no one pays tax in Galmuran :pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
14 years of terrorism.
Sksoksjd.jpg

Their only contribution to Somalia was the introduction of suicide bombings in 2006.

Last edited:
This month was also the anniversary of the death of the father of muran who was killed by one of his child soldiers.
Thousands of weeping hootoo women and children looters turned out. Check 1:34 to see a rare moment when a mooryaan's eyes go from yellow to red.
This man has to be the worst, most retarded and destructive man in Somalia’s history. Caydiid is probably burning in Al Hawiyah (A level of Hellfire) regretting every crime he has committed against Somalis. He has left this world in a humiliating way and he was defeated. May the mooriyaans and anyone who supports him join the worst company in the hereafter.

“As for the one whose scales are light, then the Hawiyah will embrace him like a mother embraces her child. And what will make you know what Al Hawiyah is? It is a kindled fir burning hot.” (Quran 101: 8-11)

I see we preoccupy certain people's mind 24/7. Thanks for creating a anniversary thread sxb :samwelcome: I was busy celebrating in the real world.

What are they celebrating exactly? The founding of a state that hasnt built one school, hospital, road or library and a state where AS controls 1/3 of its territory. Instead of wasting tax payer... oh who am I kidding no one pays tax in Galmuran :pachah1:
Tekniko you guys help create the unconstitutional GM under Sacid Shirdoon the reer dalaal that addict.
What did you think you will get out of it a fake VP?
Then we have Farmajo who blessed GM by bringing Qor qor.
Today HG laughing at you folks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn what a lovely day.