14 Y.O Severely Autistic Boy accidentally harmed a Copy of the Quran and Is receiving Death Threats in the UK

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
UK strikes Again
:mjcry:
A severely autistic kid harmed or scuffed a copy of a quran or a page of it and was receiving dozens of death threats. He doesn’t even understand what he’s doing or that it’s wrong but they don’t care. He got suspended from school too.
Do these idiots not understand that death threats are not okay? Especially to a handicap kid.
:snoop:

His mom came to the mosque and apologized. This is madness wallahi. Just search “autistic quran” on twitter, thousands of tweets making us look like xayawaan with no naxariis!

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Is there something in the UK waters for them niggas to act like this, or perhaps it’s the lack of sunshine.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Is there something in the UK waters for them niggas to act like this, or perhaps it’s the lack of sunshine.
It was the kids in his school that started it, they definitely knew he was handicap. Then the adults made it worse.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Lol now look these niggas can’t complain about europe being anti muslim.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I understand the mother try to clarify to the public that the child is autistic and it was not an attempt to trigger anyone. That part makes sense.

What gets me confused is why tf are grown ass men angry at the autistic man as if he can have the ability to make a coherent religious statement.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I understand the mother try to clarify to the public that the child is autistic and it was not an attempt to trigger anyone. That part makes sense.

What gets me confused is why tf are grown ass men angry at the autistic man as if he can have the ability to make a coherent religious statement.
Very embarrassing for the community

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
This why the importance of teach muslims media literacy is needed they ape out the most undeserved shit. Their is actual injustices going on but this ain't it

UK strikes Again
:mjcry:
A severely autistic kid harmed or scuffed a copy of a quran or a page of it and was receiving dozens of death threats. He doesn’t even understand what he’s doing or that it’s wrong but they don’t care. He got suspended from school too.
Do these idiots not understand that death threats are not okay? Especially to a handicap kid.

His mom came to the mosque and apologized. This is madness wallahi. Just search “autistic quran” on twitter, thousands of tweets making us look like xayawaan with no naxariis!
U uk niggas are somethings else 😂 we may have to send liberals BLM somali Canadian over uk to balance u out 😂

Trending