14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

Farm

VIP
Cowrmaleh ambushed and killed a 14 year old boy after making a peace deal which is what caused the fighting to reignite.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am starting to believe @Django was right by saying N&N is fueling this war between the locals, imagine fighting over a well or a grazing land in 2020, it isn't even worth the amount of men we lost in this useless clan fight, they should reconcile and keep the peace.

:francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I am starting to believe @Django was right by saying N&N is fueling this war between the locals, imagine fighting over a well or a grazing land in 2020, it isn't even worth the amount of men we lost in this useless clan fight, they should reconcile and keep the peace.
isnt this Jubaland i thought madoobe controlls the area :childplease:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
isnt this Jubaland i thought madoobe controlls the area :childplease:

Clan fights happen almost everywhere in Somalia,it is actually easier to meditate between tribes than coming into an agreement with AS and terrorists, AS are collecting taxes from Mogdishu residents while N&N don't even bother to do something about it, just yesterday they were openly attacking soldiers at Bakara market, Farmaajo needs to work on getting rid of AS instead of using SNA to settle tribal beefs in JL.
:kodaksmiley:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
:russ: :duck:

1585338860305.png

I saw that video of the kid crying and it was heart breaking being that I have a kid around that age. Kids that age shouldn’t have these types of problems!

That poor kid was let down by a bonafide Kenyan citizen somehow masquerading as Somali In Madoobe, and a weak ass, timid Somali President in Farmaajo who will not demand immediate Kenyan withdrawal that is enabling this type of activity. Wiilkaan the people who did this to him may Allah punish them with Jahannam, and may Somalia see better days.

They are the picture is to tarnish the reputation of Kismaayo so that they say that more Ethiopian AMISOM troops are needed in Kismaayo to keep peace.

Kacanka under MSB used to arm career iyo Dir in Luuq in the 70s and would raid Cawliyahan settlements making them flee and allow space for Mx settlers to settle easily in Gedo.

So Cawrmala have been given weapons and funding by N&N to attack MJs in Kismaayo.