130 Alshabaab killed

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
What region was this
02c44825-f015-49ad-a69c-9b1822b67807.jpg

I think the word you're looking for is "corroborate" and I have a feeling you are one of those who hate this government so much that they are starting to support alshabab.

The only thing bad about 130 dead kababs is that it is not enough.
“Man’s asked for proof. Shabaab ayu la socda”

Haye wan ku fahme. koofalba ku la soocan shabaab ay ka tirsan yihin.

this is not English class either. It’s not the place to show any caqli you have remaining.

I think the word you're looking for is "corroborate" and I have a feeling you are one of those who hate this government so much that they are starting to support alshabab.

The only thing bad about 130 dead kababs is that it is not enough.
Mashallah. I have hella content on your uncle. Thank you for reminding me. I’ll post as soon as it’s ready, wa mahadsantahay 😄

Ironic if you add up all these claims by Al Cadaala it would be 5k AS killed or eliminating half of shabaab’s foot soldiers but show us their dead bodies like XL macawisley did?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Ironic if you add up all these claims by Al Cadaala it would be 5k AS killed or eliminating half of shabaab’s foot soldiers but show us their dead bodies like XL macawisley did?
That’s exactly what am saying just show us the dead bodies then we going to believe you. Simple as that.