13 year old girl raped repeatedly and now 5 months pregnant at an orphanage in Hargeisa,Somaliland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is so sad. Why didn't they abort the pregnancy? It's 5 months now so the soul has been blown into the fetus by this point. Now the 13 year old girl is stuck with a living reminder of this atrocity.
This was just months ago, a 5 year old smh.

View attachment 125839
Something is seriously wrong with that place. May Allah protect the children.

This is so sad. Why didn't they abort the pregnancy? It's 5 months now so the soul has been blown into the fetus by this point. Now the 13 year old girl is stuck with a living reminder of this atrocity.

Something is seriously wrong with that place. May Allah protect the children.
The fact that she has no parent makes it even sicker, who is going to take care of the baby? I wouldn't be surprised if people there tried to silence her or marry the rapists

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What the hell is 12 years in jail. The hell is 12 years, which means out by anytime, depending on Warden. This is Somalia/Somaliland after all, where you pay to escape whatever you want..........

Unacceptable, should have been shot onsight and body burnt.

May Allah easen the young girls pain and give her the strength and power to handle this. Amen

The infuriating thing is, I bet if you would to tell these so called leaders that rapists deserve the death penalty, they would reply with " oo maxaa dhacay kufsi meel walbuu ka jiraaye, cid dishana kuwaa malahee". I am almost 100% sure that the reason why there isnt a death penalty for rape in Somalia is because other developed countries dont have one. Waa wada followers, never leaders, they are bunch of pea brains.

Trending