13 year old girl raped repeatedly and now 5 months pregnant at an orphanage in Hargeisa,Somaliland

The eternal Isaaq rapist strikes again :mjkkk:

Lets be frank these people have long history of rape and prostitution

:reallymaury:
This was just months ago, a 5 year old smh.

1592064886221.png

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I dont know if I am shocked by the "groupe" rape on a 13 year old child or that an abortion has not been performed. Because should that newborn child also grow up in a
orphanage center...

Ade

The eternal Isaaq rapist strikes again :mjkkk:

Lets be frank these people have long history of rape and prostitution

:reallymaury:
When are Somali stop blaming rape cases on a particular qabill as rape does not occur in the entire country and is a national problem.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ina lilaahi where is @AarHawd_7 to defend this evil crime :meleshame:

Taking advantage of an orphan is the most evil thing imaginable. Can someone give me her number? I wanna help her:mjcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s unfortunate rapes in Somalia/land are used as qabiil insults in this section even at an orphanage. This is a child that was raped by multiple boys and left pregnant. Where is ur mercy and humanity? You guys are much better than this.

Shuubanka iiska tirtir.
Don't respond an act holier than thou.
Holier than thou? Was it not the PL official yesterday advocating for rape as a punishment for catching girls and boys together? Didn't you guys say this was a common practice in the police? He was the one who started this shit in the first place.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When are Somali stop blaming rape cases on a particular qabill as rape does not occur in the entire country and is a national problem.
Them niggas was laughing when that one girl in puntland got raped and started making kufsiland jokes don't talk shyt and then play victim :kanyeshrug:

Holier than thou? Was it not the PL official yesterday advocating for rape as a punishment for catching girls and boys together? Didn't you guys say this was a common practice in the police? He was the one who started this shit in the first place.
Who is u guys. Rape is unfortunate an needs no mamuul bs.
These fucktard qabiils need to execute
If they are kids rehab

Subxanallah this is sick, where is the justice? who rapes and orphan young child? this is a new low

Children in orphanages and foster care are sexually abused even in the west. They have nobody to care for them. That's why many of them are fucked up.

Ade

Aaaaaaand this is the reason why rape cases will never stop. Don't you understand that this discussion has been around for decades without any f*cking change. Rape is rape. It's not like the pain goes away because it happend in a region with less rape cases ????