125 yr old Afghan powerhouse still working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I don't want to live over 80 years. That's enough for me.

IMO, people over 80 should just get euthanized. Saves a lot of money and misery.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't want to live over 80 years. That's enough for me.

IMO, people over 80 should just get euthanized. Saves a lot of money and misery.

There are healthier older age people, your opinion seems too extreme. In the future, older people will be more healthier, last longer and basically will feel 30 years younger thanks to advanced medicine.

Life is too short and beautiful so take advantage over it.

People are going to live longer and longer in the future, but not in a healthy state. IMO, 80 seems like the sweet spot.
Geeljires at 80+ years old can walk for over 10+ KM imo the rural Somalis back home are tougher than us and more healthy.

There are healthier older age people, your opinion seems too extreme. In the future, older people will be more healthier, last longer and basically will feel 30 years younger thanks to advanced medicine.

Life is too short and beautiful so take advantage over it.
Apparently some old Sacad yonis man who lives in ceelafweyn is the oldest in Somaliland 130 something I forgot his exact age

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Apparently some old Sacad yonis man who lives in ceelafweyn is the oldest in Somaliland 130 something I forgot his exact age

I heard the oldest Somali man is Eidagale from Hargeisa with the age of a 125 years old. I don't know about the SY guy tbh, it's probably exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending