BREAKING NEWS 12 year old Somali girl breaks several bones after jumping balcony from intruder

10m is somewhere between 3 and 4 floors. She’s very lucky if got away with broken bones. Goodness.
Brave girl.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Looks like the same building where Abdirahman died.

There is really only one sketchy area in that city and it happens to be on the same block as that highrise. I think it's where all the drug addicts live.

Looks like the same building where Abdirahman died.

There is really only one sketchy area in that city and it happens to be on the same block as that highrise. I think it's where all the drug addicts live.
Is that the college kid who went to study at a friend’s house, only to end up dead because supposedly he tried weed for the first time and voluntarily jumped to his death?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bro what area is this place at?

I thought it was Hintonburg but it's actually in Centretown, immediately south of downtown.

Is that the college kid who went to study at a friend’s house, only to end up dead because supposedly he tried weed for the first time and voluntarily jumped to his death?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Zeinab Mohamed will never forget the terror as she helplessly watched a stranger barge into her third-floor apartment in late June and lock her 12-year-old daughter Sumaya inside with him.

Mohamed, who uses a wheelchair, was in the hallway and unable to intervene.

"So many things came to my mind. I wasn't sure if my daughter was alive," Mohamed recalled as tears streamed down her face.

"What is he going to do to her?"

Mohamed rushed to her sister's apartment just one floor below to call police. At the same time, the man blocked her front door from the inside, screaming at her daughter that everyone in the building, including Mohamed, was dead."

Please read the full story

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
May Allah protect them, easy their suffering and give them shifah

Ameen thumma Ameen

Make dua for the family walaalayaal

@warshuush mahadsanid for sharing the story

This entire ordeal is fucked up but I couldn't help but gawk at the fact that bathrooms in that building have no locks. Imagine living with people who do not know how to knock on the bathroom door.

Trending