12 week scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week is my 12 week scan. I'm really excited/nervous to see this little life growing inside me. I'll hear his/her heartbeat for the first time. It's so amazing just thinking about it. I've downloaded this app which roughly tells you what size your baby is week by week. At 12 weeks the baby is the size of a passion fruit!

My mum still has the 20 weeks scan pic of me and my twin brother. I don't know how she managed to hold on to it for all these years. I'm hoping to keep all my scan pics and other keepsake bits inshaAllah. So far, only my parents and hubby know about the pregnancy, I've decided it's too early to tell others just in case anything goes wrong. So far, so good. Alhamdulillah.

Do you still have any of your baby scans? Any sisters going through the same thing? Or already have? Share your thoughts...

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I remember hearing the heartbeat of my youngest sibling, the heartbeats sounded a bit like a horse.

All this time I thoght you were a young girl ilen eddo yaa nu tahay. My Allah bless your child and ease your birth

congratulations sister=) I was there when my sister heard her babies heart beat and when they were born such a magical experience. Wish you a healthy smooth pregnancy inshallah

congratulations sister=) I was there when my sister heard her babies heart beat and when they were born such a magical experience. Wish you a healthy smooth pregnancy inshallah

Thank you sis. MashaAllah, sounds wonderful sis. Every mother keeps telling me you won't be the same person after you give birth. SubhanAllah.

All this time I thoght you were a young girl ilen eddo yaa nu tahay. My Allah bless your child and ease your birth

There is a good reason it's 'madame' and not 'mademoiselle' lol

Ameen, to your dua eedo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mashallah! Looks like Happiness is on the way!

Every mother keeps telling me you won't be the same person after you give birth.

Well I think its because the moment a child is born the mother is also born she never existed before that the woman existed but not the mother

xita Hadan isku dayn laha you wouldnt even get it there be no point
these women are liying to you :ftw9nwa:youre the type of guy they make fun of and lough at behind your back. Sxb dumarka wax la ma waydiiu wa xasidiin they know excatly what they want but they tell you a diffrent story when you ask them

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
these women are liying to you :ftw9nwa:youre the type of guy they make fun of and lough at behind your back. Sxb dumarka wax la ma waydiiu wa xasidiin they know excatly what they want but they tell you a diffrent story when you ask them

I dont know what youre on about I never been laughed at only praised because qof nool ban yahay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending