110 Oromos injured on the way to invade Bosaso

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://puntlandpost.net/2019/08/31...awac-ku-noqday-shil-ka-dhacay-gobolka-sanaag/

This "Tahriib" label should be changed to "invader", they have no plans to go to the Middle-East, who are they fooling?The same Yemen that is in warfare/drought?

It's a shame we don't have immigration officer on our SSC corridors. PL think immigration is only 'airports' in Somalia. It happens on the roads also. We need immigration custom points in Sanaag to stop these invaders and send them back. I read in PL immigration report that these oromos come thru Tukaraq and Dhahar customs. Why are they allowed to continue on is what stuns me.

As trump would say regarding Immigrants(which is true), Ethiopia isn't sending you their brightest. They are using us a dumping ground for GASHINKOODA.

Last edited:
I heard they bring crime and drugs and prostitution to the Northern areas.

You guys should shoot these animals before they even come in

Yes, I have heard locals complain about their nasty behaviour, this combined with a large population of unemployed, social media obsessed local youth=ticking time bomb!

It's a shame we don't have immigration officer on our SSC corridors. PL think immigration is only 'airports' in Somalia. It happens on the roads also. We need immigration custom points in Sanaag to stop these invaders and send them back. I read in PL immigration report that these oromos come thru Tukaraq and Dhahar customs. Why are they allowed to continue on is what stuns me.

As trump would say regarding Immigrants(which is true), Ethiopia isn't sending you their brightest. They are using us a dumping ground for GASHINKOODA.

I am very worried about this issue but Puntland doesn't seem to care. They "deported" Ethiopians by plane but they let them in through the check points?

Something isn't adding up here.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where is the PL border guards? Oromos will overrun the state!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The scariest thing about Oromos is that they speak our language and can pass for Somalis. Allah knows how many are hiding in the country and probably claiming to be D&M.
Demographic replacement can happen within a generation, if the PL govt is doing nothing about it the locals have to go to the borders themselves or risk being a minority in the future

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Oromo refugees are welcome in Puntland.

It's a shame we don't have enough resources to make their stay more comfortable while they plan their next move

Maybe locals there should host them at their houses temporarily.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Oromo refugees are welcome in Puntland.

It's a shame we don't have enough resources to make their stay more comfortable while they plan their next move

Maybe locals there should host them at their houses temporarily.
What the hell is wrong with you? As long as there are people who have the same mentality as you, Somalis will be destroyed from within, Xoolo baa tahay, kulaha host them in their house.

Serious question are you Oromo?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What the hell is wrong with you? As long as there are people who have the same mentality as you, Somalis will be destroyed from within, Xoolo baa tahay, kulaha host them in their house.

Serious question are you Oromo?

You should be more welcoming to your fellow brothers and sisters and invite them into your house.

Inshallah you'll be rewarded in the afterlife.

You should be more welcoming to your fellow brothers and sisters and invite them into your house.

Inshallah you'll be rewarded in the afterlife.
We have Yemenis, Syrians, Indians, Bengalis but none of them are threat except the oromos that want to steal land. We're not developed and stable enough to host large amount of refugees.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What's with Ethiopians being killed lately

Some were arrested in Burco
3 were killed in Hargeisa
Now 110 killed in Bosaaso

Somalis need to stop viewing people as beneath them. We're all the same.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wtf are Oromos doing in Somalia in the first place. Their country is light years ahead of both Somalia and Somaliland. Ungrateful people walle

What's with Ethiopians being killed lately

Some were arrested in Burco
3 were killed in Hargeisa
Now 110 killed in Bosaaso

Somalis need to stop viewing people as beneath them. We're all the same.

110 were injured in a CAR ACCIDENT, not killed!
Also, it was in Sanaag, not Bosaso.

Did you even read?

Trending