11 year old schoolgirl raped, disputed by clan elders

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They are accusing this noble man of raping
his own wife? Wtf kind of laws PL have? Its clear she is married to him and has made that clear with PL CID. Her salty family sent goons to detain him. What a strange occurence

We demand justice!

If her family said he raped her, then he raped her. They even did a citizen's arrest and delivered the criminal to the police. Why is this dugsi macallin claiming to have "married" his student? He is a disgusting and disrespectful pervert.

Also, don't threaten Dhulbahante on their own land and go back to Cabudwaaq, all of you. These Puntland haters, all come to our land and are marti edab daran, even worse in this case, uninvited and unwanted marti.

"LARGE COMMUNITY"

"SADE BARI"

GO. BACK. HOME.

:camby:

Last edited:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
his own wife? Wtf kind of laws PL have?
Just because they were married does not give him the right to rape her. He has to be held accountable and will be sent back to his home region after he serves time. Furthermore, the Marehan marti in PL must go back to their region of origin if they don't want to respect & follow Puntland's laws and customs.

These people yaa nagu baray microphone iyo camera. At this point, every one from that clan has come out saying some dumb shit on video. They are like west african jariirs, they are chronically active on somali social media.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

his own wife? Wtf kind of laws PL have? Its clear she is married to him and has made that clear with PL CID. Her salty family sent goons to detain him. What a strange occurence

We demand justice!
This is puntland, If you dont respect laws of land you can go another place that fit you.

TekNiKo

VIP
If her family said he raped her, then he raped her. They even did a citizen's arrest and delivered the criminal to the police. Why is this dugsi macallin claiming to have "married" his student? He is a disgusting and disrespectful pervert.

Also, don't threaten Dhulbahante on their own land and go back to Cabudwaaq, all of you. These Puntland haters, all come to our land and are marti edab daran, even worse in this case, uninvited and unwanted marti.

"LARGE COMMUNITY"

"SADE BARI"

GO. BACK. HOME.

:camby:
But PL CID did an investigation and found him to be married with Sheikh and all. He is beung targeted due to tribe clearly

But PL CID did an investigation and found him to be married with Sheikh and all. He is beung targeted due to tribe clearly

1. HER FAMILY DELIVERED HIM TO THE POLICE.
2. HER FAMILY SAID HE RAPED HER.

Why are your clan elders bringing qabiil into a rape case. Also, why would a Dhulbahante family target a Marehan man? They are too soft on your people, so that is not the reason.

TekNiKo

VIP

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Tekniko the nigga probably would have been dead if he raped her, this sounds like a messy divorce case, why cover this anyway ? You and the other nigga in Somnet are begging the attention of Kaballa its very weird to me personally but I believe other MX posters are starting to notice it too, something strange is going on with you niggas:trumpsmirk:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Tekniko the nigga probably would have been dead if he raped her, this sounds like a messy divorce case, why cover this anyway ? You and the other nigga in Somnet are begging the attention of Kaballa its very weird to me personally but I believe other MX posters are starting to notice it too, something strange is going on with you niggas:trumpsmirk:
The girl was raped and he will get his just serve.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
We will have to see where the case goes.
If he is innocent may Allah protect him.
If he is guilty may Allah punish and may the family get their due right.

TekNiKo

VIP
As Ugaaska Beesha Sade we must care for all our citizens. Sade Bari will have to make their case and ensure the safety of their citizen. If he did commit rape we must ensure a fair trial for all.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
As Ugaaska Beesha Sade we must care for all our citizens. Sade Bari will have to make their case and ensure the safety of their citizen. If he did commit rape we must ensure a fair trial for all.
Well I am sure the great state of PL they pay tax to and their Rer Abti will take very good care of them lol

If not bil ramadan baa lagu jiraa, I am going to guard my tongue, let these people and whatever their fate is be a lesson to real MX.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The girl was raped and he will get his just serve.
If someone raped your daughter God forbid would you hand them over to corrupt police in a 3rd world country ? there is zero chance that happened, it wouldn't even happen in the west, if the alleged rapist is within your grasp you would cut his head clean off, there are many men who are happily serving time in Jail for dealing with rapist here in the west, people go to jail for much less.

I am just pointing out the blatantly obvious, lets not act like divorce is super easy for women, the men out of spite refuse it prompting women to take drastic measures including lying about abuse, and its even harder for a woman to get a divorce from a man who is within the realm of corrupt wadaado.

A dugsi teacher being accused of rape means one of three scenarios.

1. He raped his student.
2. He convinced her to get 'married' without her family's permission, and he had sexual relations with her.
3. He 'married' her without her family's permission and sexually abused her- yes, sexual abuse does happen within a marriage.

Either way, no family is committing a citizen's arrest on a normal couple.

He's a disrespectful pervert who doesn't understand boundaries, even if he committed the least disgusting of the three scenarios.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If someone raped your daughter God forbid would you hand them over to corrupt police in a 3rd world country ? there is zero chance that happened, it wouldn't even happen in the west, if the alleged rapist is within your grasp you would cut his head clean off, there are many men who are happily serving time in Jail for dealing with rapist here in the west, people go to jail for much less.

I am just pointing out the blatantly obvious, lets not act like divorce is super easy for women, the men out of spite refuse it prompting women to take drastic measures including lying about abuse, and its even harder for a woman to get a divorce from a man who is within the realm of corrupt wadaado.
Maybe you dont know Puntland laws. Rapist will jude infront of court.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Maybe in the South but we have courts in the North, you're accusing the family of lying and defending a rapist. No one lies about rape in Somalia and goes on the news without it being 100% true.

Maybe in the South but we have courts in the North, you're accusing the family of lying and defending a rapist. No one lies about rape in Somalia and goes on the news without it being 100% true.

One of those 'elders' even threatened her entire clan, Dhulbahante, and said that they will accuse them of rape also if they have Marehan wives. This is the 'wisdom' they want to bring to us.

We demand justice!

Did he Lawfully Marry her?
Give her parents Dowry, Witnesses, was there a wedding Ceremony?

I dont believe any Duqsi Macaalin, if he got married to her without any witnesses, Sheikh, or maher, then the Marraige is Unlawful and the Family can step in.

IF the wife admits that he took advantage of her " ignorance" and she didnt understand then he raped her, If she is under age then any kind of sex is rape,

Anyone who is a teacher, that is found doing the same should be sent to jail, No more using Young girls and taking advantage of their minds.

This Case needs to be carfully handled.

She needs to testify and he needs to testify before a court.

Trending