11 year old new MOM.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The puberty happening earlier is something I've read about before and seen around on random lectures involving nutrition. Seems to have a lot to do with the endocrine system disrupting chemicals and foods everywhere like microplastics and soy. Concerning stuff. But subhanallah, this is a crime. One can only hope it was at least from a boy around her age but even then it is just... yeah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The puberty happening earlier is something I've read about before and seen around on random lectures involving nutrition. Seems to have a lot to do with the endocrine system disrupting chemicals and foods everywhere like microplastics and soy. Concerning stuff. But subhanallah, this is a crime. One can only hope it was at least from a boy around her age but even then it is just... yeah.

the earliest boys can have sperms is 15? right? or am i mistaken?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
the earliest boys can have sperms is 15? right? or am i mistaken?

You are mistaken. I busted my first wad at like 11 if I recall correctly.

Guys start producing spermatozoa (or sperm, for short) at the onset of puberty. Puberty starts at different times for different people. Boys usually start puberty when they’re around 10 or 12 years old, though some start a little sooner and others a little later. There’s a cool word for when a guy first produces sperm — spermarche (SPERM-are-key).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are mistaken. I busted my first wad at like 11 if I recall correctly.

Guys start producing spermatozoa (or sperm, for short) at the onset of puberty. Puberty starts at different times for different people. Boys usually start puberty when they’re around 10 or 12 years old, though some start a little sooner and others a little later. There’s a cool word for when a guy first produces sperm — spermarche (SPERM-are-key).

I think thats disgusting

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
On a serious note, whoever molested this child needs to face the full brunt of the legal system.

How are people perverted enough to do such things?

:mindblown:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
On a serious note, whoever molested this child needs to face the full brunt of the legal system.

How are people perverted enough to do such things?

:mindblown:
It's Yahoo News though, that is a Tabloid so it exaggerates stuff to get visitors. It's like DailyMail. Don't believe it easily

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think thats disgusting

That's mean.

jeqkykC.gif

ngl the ancient world was unto something when they married off their children to each other in their teens. A lot of degeneracy we see today is the direct result of people not marrying and having babies at very young age.

Trending

Latest posts