10th battalion of Gorgor graduates from Turksom

Reborn
Never mind. There’s absolutely nothing going on in the north. It is a total Disney land where Somali’s live in peace and harmony and free from living in fear of being deported from their own lands.

Military expedition up north? I wish you the best as there will never be a single somali soldier from SNA willing to fight over Hargeisa :mjlol:
After all it's the international community who equip your army and those investments aren't meant to be used to kill Somalis over political disagreement.

Reborn
No more drone strikes either its as if they want these vermin to expand

They recently started again and were coordinating with SNA.

It was last month I believe the Brits went to an agreement with Kenya defence force over Somalia which suggests that they will have a much greater role when it comes to security over Somalia as it's their border nation.The era where in which Shabab/piracy was a threat to the west is no more and now Africans are taking their dips.Do you reckon the IC will continue supporting the gov as it's been nearly 10 years since it's formation?

Military expedition up north? I wish you the best as there will never be a single somali soldier from SNA willing to fight over Hargeisa :mjlol:
After all it's the international community who equip your army and those investments aren't meant to be used to kill Somalis over political disagreement.

who said anything about hargeisa?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
useless. i doubt there will even be a gor gor, haramcad, dufaan etc. next president will name them something else.
this is why each president should have a term longer than 4 years. These idiots don’t know what peaceful transition even means let alone building meaningfully off of previous presidents’ efforts. One president will spend years and tens of millions on one project only for the next to completely scrap it.

Reborn
this is why each president should have a term longer than 4 years. These idiots don’t know what peaceful transition even means let alone building meaningfully off of previous presidents’ efforts. One president will spend years and tens of millions on one project only for the next to completely scrap it.

That's why Cheese man has to come back :mybusiness:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's why Cheese man has to come back :mybusiness:
Not just Farmaajo, the presidents after him too.

It’s also a mockery to have literal power struggles between the president and the prime minister lmao. This isn’t feudal japan wtf. There’s supposed to be some order to this.

The era where in which Shabab/piracy was a threat to the west is no more and now Africans are taking their dips.Do you reckon the IC will continue supporting the gov as it's been nearly 10 years since it's formation?
A lot of faulty assumptions here.

Al Shabab is no longer a threat due to their direct actions in Somalia. Why would they abruptly leave after all that hard work? The situation that unfolded in Afghanistan will actually further embolden the IC, in my opinion, in keeping pressure on al shabab and providing even longer term assistance to the government.

FGS was founded a little over a decade ago, in the grand scheme of things it actually come a long way (albeit slowly), building a state from scratch was never supposed to be a 5 year project.

Reborn
Not just Farmaajo, the presidents after him too.

It’s also a mockery to have literal power struggles between the president and the prime minister lmao. This isn’t feudal japan wtf. There’s supposed to be some order to this.

It's called a Banana Republic for a reason :lawd:

When have presidents like Museveni (Uganda) who is a dictator and has killed many of his people call Somali politics as Aids than you know how fucked it is :drakelaugh:

These troops are Farmaajo mercenaries. They will either be sent to Gedo to protect Reer Diini or Galmudug to fight Ahlu Sunnah. They only are present when there is political conflict.!

These troops never do any real liberating they are only summoned when a political crisis occurs. Their entire purpose has been warped and distorted. Only in Gedo have they been marginally affective. We see thousands of troops trained every year but AS still control majority of southern hinterlands.

Im frustrated with the charade I wanna see real action.
You expect 5k troops to do what?

They are mainly used to defend forward bases and towns. Liberation needs soldiers and police to hold areas.

No need to waste their lives with non strategic town.

cow

VIP
around 5000 are also in
These troops are Farmaajo mercenaries. They will either be sent to Gedo to protect Reer Diini or Galmudug to fight Ahlu Sunnah. They only are present when there is political conflict.!

they will be stationed in kismaayo soon, these troops and the troops being trained in Eritrea why else do you think Gen Odawaa is in kismaayo?

How many is that?
Meanwhile, 250 Ethiopian soldiers plus unknown number of AU from Uganda and Burundi are being deployed in Dhuusamareeb as we speak.

What exactly do the trained soldiers do? It clearly isn't to fight Alshabab or secure election locations.

so what are they doing?