100k for the white one

Based

VIP
Cringe both of them are ugly. What is that 87k likes? :jcoleno: atleast get a good looking xalimo to teach her our culture and post it on tik tok

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
100k is unacceptable for Xalimos but fine for basic Becky :childplease::stopit::stressed:
Xalimos dont even deserve real money yall get monopoly money from me :mjlaugh:
giphy.gif

How come tyrones love fat chicks so much?
Lol it’s one of the mysteries of the world. They’ll see 70kg keisha and declare her fat ogre but see 140kg becky and declare her a model. I always thought it had something to do with 100s of years of slavery but as you can see even the faraxs that arrived yesterday have the same views so idk tbh :zhqjlmx:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Fat white women should be hidden from the view of society, they're the most disgusting group on earth.
100k for that doofaar? She'd be happy with a few compliments and a bottle of Smirnoff:lolbron:
Dont even need alcohol, a capri sun and soggy spaceraiders will get you deep into those flabs.

Xaruun

VIP
Fat white women should be hidden from the view of society, they're the most disgusting group on earth.

Dont even need alcohol, a capri sun and soggy spaceraiders will get you deep into those flabs.
The thought of soggy spaceraiders makes me want to:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Disgusting behaviour from you guys..

You guys are absolutely beyond disgusting walahi...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with either of the girls they are in top shape. Energetic and look to me like hella fun ladies..

and it’s very clear to everyone here that:

a) non of you will come anywhere close to having in your account $1000 let alone 100.00

b) if either of these girls showed slightest bit of interest you will be sweating from your arses...

You probably wank yourselves to bed every night.

Disgusting behaviour from you guys..

You guys are absolutely beyond disgusting walahi...

there is absolutely nothing wrong with either of the girls they are in top shape. Energetic and look to me like hella fun ladies..

and it’s very clear to everyone here that:

a) non of you will come anywhere close to having in your account $1000 let alone 100.00

b) if either of these girls showed slightest bit of interest you will be sweating from your arses...

You probably wank yourselves to bed every night.
Try not to project your fantasies on to the rest of us sxb. :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Trending