100,000 Military Dead Body Bags ordered for USA Corona Victims

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those black war zone dead body bags.

WASHINGTON – The Federal Emergency Management Agency has asked the Pentagon for 100,000 body bags, a chilling request as the COVID-19 pandemic spirals.

Known as mortuary pouches, the heavy-duty zippered bags are typically used in the military to contain the remains of troops killed in combat. On Wednesday, more than 1,000 people died of the coronavirus in the United States, raising the death toll over 5,000. A week ago the total was less than 1,300.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys....i am kinda in a daze of fantasy world and real world. I have always dreamt of these kinds of human apocalyptic and here i am served in a silver plate. Is it possible my witch self prayed for this?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
she said it's allahs punishment for what america has done and I agree what's the issue or was she being sarcastic?
When coronavirus hits the Muslim world will that be Islam's punishment?

This is sad. The UKs death rate is doubling and we are looking at thousands of deaths daily next week.

this is what happens when you vote for a
populist, inept political figures. Sadly the rest of us are stuck in this sinking ship through no fault of our own:damedamn:may Allah help us.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is sad. The UKs death rate is doubling and we are looking at thousands of deaths daily next week.

this is what happens when you vote for a
populist, inept political figures. Sadly the rest of us are stuck in this sinking ship through no fault of our own:damedamn:may Allah help us.

If u look at it. An epidemic is worst than a war. At least the war, the society is feeling recession for a short while but the real people in trouble are the troops and their families. Many disability and health issues from the troops.

With the Virus, every body is affect. Everyone is wearing a mask lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What happened to all those Alex Jones fema camp conspiracies or the damn body makeshift graves they kept showcasing.

What happened to all those Alex Jones fema camp conspiracies or the damn body makeshift graves they kept showcasing.
even fox is shook about their denials from before let alone some people who got less protection for their bread

Trending

Latest posts