10 year old girl dies After her teacher raped her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
AUN

First the 9 year old and this although this happened a year ago I stumbled upon it now Nevertheless how many more of these rapes go unnoticed

A persons qabiil shouldnt matter if they are poor or rich shouldnt matter even if the person is a sheekh it shouldnt matter

The minute a person commits a rape they deserve the death penalty

Whats sad is these leaders cant protect the people cause they dont care

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Allow u naxaristo. Ameen :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

That filthy bastard definitely deserves death penalty. Without a question. What father would allow for this guy to walk around on this earth when that asshole killed his baby girl.

This backward mentality about qabyaalad is something I HATE with a passion. So if someone is from a so called qabil, they will be dismissed because of their connections. Wallaahi Allaah is al Knowing and al Seeing. They eventually get what they deserve.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN

My heart breaks for those little girls. Wallahi I'm so angry.

What's wrong with Somali men? They can marry 4 wives for God's sakes why are they raping little girls.

May the wrath of Allah swt find all the rapists.

That filthy bastard definitely deserves death penalty. Without a question. What father would allow for this guy to walk around on this earth when that asshole killed his baby girl.

This backward mentality about qabyaalad is something I HATE with a passion. So if someone is from a so called qabil, they will be dismissed because of their connections. Wallaahi Allaah is al Knowing and al Seeing. They eventually get what they deserve.
I would have mutilated that motherfucking child rapist.

Mercury

VIP

Exactly a politician Can steal money and people Will defend his actions all because of loyalty to qabiil

i always thought that macalin dugsis should have background checks before they enter the field

sad that somalis will still protect him

sad sad sad

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Aun

This is why somalia is cursed and everything else that goes unnoticed

May Allah curse those who wrong others and do not turn in forgiveness

I don’t see how criminality gets sicker than this.

The incidence of these cruel acts and our response (or lack thereof) shows that our country is sick. Someone has to help these children, they’re being born into the most appalling of predicaments. AUN to the maskiinad, and to her poor mother and family.

Mercury

VIP
Wallahi Dunidu waa Waali.
Waar ninkan Public Humiliation, Compensation and Executionba halagu qabto
They should execute him publically instead of throwing him in jail

All those people in government are part of the problem cause they cant nor care about protecting the citizens

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
When i was in Dugsi our teacher tried to groom a young girl and when she denied he tried to molest her lol, but she told her father he was a crazy guy stabbed the Macallin to death i still remember it lol crazy times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending