10 story house built in one day by china!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can you imagine Africans learning how to do this? They are like ants. Respect.

This could change the slums of Africa for life.

but low key, i am afraid. House of boxes can collapse in 2 years. just like everything Chinese make. Fake news

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
They were assembled in a day. Big difference.

Basically legos on a bigger scale. It's very efficient in modern building, built in factories then moved to an already paved land to build on.

I fear it might collapse even if it doesn’t it just gives a general sense of unease, or it might be fast people just give me PTSD
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I fear it might collapse even if it doesn’t it just gives a general sense of unease. Or it might be fast people just give me PTSD
giphy.gif

I think your fears are correct. Nothing free or easy in life. U have to put on work. China wants to attain in 5 years what it took for 100 years. Its not happening. Everything have to happen organically. Glad i am in a position where i do not have to deal with Chinese. Really a fresh of breath air. I really dont even want to be neigbors with them in Janaah. Istaqfurulaaah

they aint wearing masks, this how u know the virus was intended to be spread outside of china. these chinese man. they bat shit crazy.

I think your fears are correct. Nothing free or easy in life. U have to put on work. China wants to attain in 5 years what it took for 100 years. Its not happening. Everything have to happen organically. Glad i am in a position where i do not have to deal with Chinese. Really a fresh of breath air. I really dont even want to be neigbors with them in Janaah. Istaqfurulaaah
Loooool you really don’t like the Chinese. Easy come easy go you’re right.

one onkot and all of that shit will come crushing down,can't trust made in china :francis:
Do you have a degree in Structural engineering?

Or are you talking out of your ass?

This is a new building method which essentially connects all the modules of the building. It's prebuilt and is the future of engineering

This new method is genius, we need it ASAP in Somalia.
Warya I got a suggestion for ya! Why don’t you tell your khat addicted broke arse country of yours to trade their fish for construction materials/engineers from China instead of smuggling drugs from Ethiopia like crackheads :mjlol:

Lol is that little bitty jealousy I detect Basra tsk tsk tsk haram!

Do you have a degree in Structural engineering?

Or are you talking out of your ass?

This is a new building method which essentially connects all the modules of the building. It's prebuilt and is the future of engineering
It's really not lol
Pre-fab shit can be more expensive sometimes. Not to mention the shortage of skilled labour and the cost of transportation because the modular units are definitely not being manufactored in Somali.

Trending

Latest posts