10 Muslim Inventions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ancient Harari tribe had extincted long time along, the so called Harari people now are mixed of tribes, and immigrants from India, and Arabia. My second grandma was dhulo all of her family live in Harar till now. At that time she used to trade from Harar to SL. At end do not fall for this guy and his harar mumbo jumbo.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The ancient Harari tribe had extincted long time along, the so called Harari people now are mixed of tribes, and immigrants from India, and Arabia. My second grandma was dhulo all of her family live in Harar till now. At that time she used to trade from Harar to SL. At end do not fall for this guy and his harar mumbo jumbo.

i know their extinct but my point was that they are ancient and we still speak their language unlike somalis,.People dont know they existed they seem to think harar was populated by somali speaking people. harar is now a melting pot but we still have black harla blood, im not claiming to be a pure blood like you. dont make me say harar is for hararis. wats your fam doing in harar. :hemad:why are you contradicting yourself by, calling what i say mumbo jumbo after admitting an ancient people existed there. harla blood runs through the veins of everyone in the region. im not the reer hamar tribe who are the natives of mogadishu but now are called foreigners, we dont play that here in harar so watch it:yousmart:FYI the reer hamar tribe speak a corrupted harla dialect.

i know their extinct but my point was that they are ancient and we still speak their language unlike somalis,.People dont know they existed they seem to think harar was populated by somali speaking people. harar is now a melting pot but we still have black harla blood, im not claiming to be a pure blood like you. dont make me say harar is for hararis. wats your fam doing in harar. :hemad:why are you contradicting yourself by, calling what i say mumbo jumbo after admitting an ancient people existed there. harla blood runs through the veins of everyone in the region. im not the reer hamar tribe who are the natives of mogadishu but now are called foreigners, we dont play that here in harar so watch it:yousmart:FYI the reer hamar tribe speak a corrupted harla dialect.

You are wrong as usual reer hamar are not native but groups of Arab tribes, & Persian. They know their tribes names & their lineage. We have here reer Hamar ask them.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You are wrong as usual reer hamar are not native but groups of Arab tribes, & Persian. They know their tribes names & their lineage. We have here reer Hamar ask them.

muq-dish became a melting pot much like harar, this is normal when a city becomes a popular destination for traders. for example the people in rome italy are distinct from those in the rest of italy. we know they have foreign blood but they also have native somali blood from mogadishu that have lived there for centuries. its like calling your ancestors foreign because they decided to intermarry with a non somali through generations. reer hamar speak a dialect thats ancient, this is because they are the oldest tribe in mogadishu. can you tell me who's reer hamar im doing research

muq-dish became a melting pot much like harar, this is normal when a city becomes a popular destination for traders. for example the people in rome italy are distinct from those in the rest of italy. we know they have foreign blood but they also have native somali blood from mogadishu that have lived there for centuries. its like calling your ancestors foreign because they decided to intermarry with a non somali through generations. reer hamar speak a dialect thats ancient, this is because they are the oldest tribe in mogadishu. can you tell me who's reer hamar im doing research

Reer Hamar speaks Arabic & Somali southern accent only

1. Coffee is not an Arab invention. It was invented in Ethiopia

2. Music was not invented by anyone it's pre historic.

3. Cranks have been used by Rome, China, Persia and Greece. The earliest to be found was from the Roman Empire way before Islam.

4. The first civilization (Sumerians) invented Surgery

5. Hospitals were common since the beginning don't tell me Muslims invented it

Muslims invented a lot of things like Algebra, Degree granting universities, water purification techniques and they have also improved things like Astronomy and sea navigation. But let's not go crazy here and claim the invention of Music, Coffee and hospitals.

So where are your sources for your claims?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Instead giving credit to Arabs, we should give credit to our forefathers, because they contributed so much to this world, specially medicine, Astrology and physics.

1: They are first who get cure for Malaria and treated traditional medicine, which we still practice back home. They almost cure all type of sickness through herbal medicine.

2: They can tell weather for tomorrow without having satellite and say its raining or too sunny.

3: They now the time with out wearing a watch.

4: They read the stars and tell what problems the community will face and how they solve it.

Give Somali granny credit:

1: Our grannies made "Caano garoor" which Arabs and western world coppied from us and started the process of Caano liido.

2: They make luqmad. Is a type of meat which never expires. Without putting a fridge, can stay up to years.
And more....

Last edited:
We domesticated the camel

:chrisfreshhah:

I would like to see a source for this. The research I am aware of says camels were domesticated in southern Arabia from a local stock that did not exist in Africa. They were used to transport incense from Oman to Gaza by 1000 BC, but were not common in the Nile valley until the first century AD.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160509191839.htm

"Burger and her team succeeded in answering this question. The group of researchers analysed up to 7,000-year-old DNA from bones of wild and early-domesticated dromedaries and compared the samples with the genetic profiles of modern dromedary populations from around the world. For the first time, it was possible to identify the Southeast Arabian Peninsula as the region of first domestication. "Our results appear to confirm that the first domestication of wild dromedaries occurred on the southeast coast. This was followed by repeated breeding of wild dromedaries with the early-domesticated populations," Burger explains. The wild ancestor of today's dromedary had a geographically limited range and went extinct around 2,000 years after the first domestication."

The presumption of this study is that camels came late from Egypt, rather than earlier across the Red Sea or Gulf of Aden:

http://www.pnas.org/content/113/24/6707.full

"Genetic distinctiveness of East African dromedaries.
Modern EAF dromedaries exhibit the lowest nuclear (HE = 0.58, Ar = 4.48) but the highest mtDNA (Hd = 0.79, θπ = 3.62) diversity of all populations (SI Appendix, Table S1). These elevated values could, in principle, be explained by a large proportion of ancestral diversity in the mtDNA or by a cryptic population structure not accounted for in the analysis (28). Although 85% of the investigated haplotypes belonged to HB, dromedaries in Eastern Africa exhibited a more balanced ratio between HA (38%) and HB (62%) (Fig. 1A). These results may be interpreted as the consequence of a random founder effect followed by successive gene flow with a restricted number of sires. Globalization of genetic diversity might not have affected the EAF as much as other populations, likely because of its isolation from the northern part of the continent by eco-geographical obstacles (e.g., the Ethiopian Plateau and the swamps of the Sudd), physiological constraints (humidity, food plants, lack of salt, disease) and, perhaps most importantly, cultural barriers (SI Appendix, Fig. S4)."

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
YO U GUYS ACTING LIKE WE MADE SHIT THESE ARE ALL ARAB INVENTIONS WE DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE SHIT REMEMBER, WE WERE BUSY CHEWING KHAT AND FIGHTING AGAINST EACHOTHER

Young Popeye

Call me pops
YO U GUYS ACTING LIKE WE MADE SHIT THESE ARE ALL ARAB INVENTIONS WE DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE SHIT REMEMBER, WE WERE BUSY CHEWING KHAT AND FIGHTING AGAINST EACHOTHER

coffee was first brewed in adal but arabs are good at stealing everything muslims invented as their own

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Yall equate Islam with Arabs way too much. Majority of the greatest scholars in islam were non Arabs(Persians, Africans, Indo-Pak) & even the caliphate hasn't been in the Arabs hands since the first few hundred years of Islam.

Muslims were the founding fathers of many fundamental things, one of the most useful being algorithms which is the basis of any technology on earth.

Somalis will go through a renaissance when we collectively decide to go back home permanently, not just for instagram pics & clan bragging rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts