10 Muslim Inventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We haven't invented shit
And how may you come to that statement without conducting proper research my dear ? Do read you will be suprised about the things we have achieved as people. Our ancient sailors have created a lot posterity in trading with the Ancient civilizations Ancient Egypt as one example to offer. We were more than just nomads our drive for economic success still runs through us to this present day. The somali people are heavily invest in setting up businesses something our ancient ancestors were quite successful in. So do not tell me we do nothing as people such low self esteem is not good for the soul, aspire and aim high no need to wallow over some mystified belief we were nothing bit tribal nomads.

waraabe

Your superior
And how may you come to that statement without conducting proper research my dear ? Do read you will be suprised about the things we have achieved as people. Our ancient sailors have created a lot posterity in trading with the Ancient civilizations Ancient Egypt as one example to offer. We were more than just nomads our drive for economic success still runs through us to this present day. The somali people are heavily invest in setting up businesses something our ancient ancestors were quite successful in. So do not tell me we do nothing as people such low self esteem is not good for the soul, aspire and aim high no need to wallow over some mystified belief we were nothing bit tribal nomads.

We haven't invented anything tho. Yes we might have traded with some people but we didn't invent anything

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We haven't invented anything tho. Yes we might have traded with some people but we didn't invent anything
We invented a boat ? Surely that's an invention ? Not as extravagant as the invention of the light bulbs or the notion of electricity but an invention nonetheless.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So Somalis invented the first ship?
Not the invention of the first ship but the oldest nonetheless in the Horn of Africa. I am sure the credited person who invented the first ship which was the Egyptians claim the worthiness of the first ever ship to sail. However unfortunately I have no evidence to reveal of a specific somali invention which revolutionised modern life. You win Mr hyena

waraabe

Your superior
Not the invention of the first ship but the oldest nonetheless in the Horn of Africa. I am sure the credited person who invented the first ship which was the Egyptians claim the worthiness of the first ever ship to sail. However unfortunately I have no evidence to reveal of a specific somali invention which revolutionised modern life. You win Mr hyena

Mr hyena always wins my love

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Hospitals, Surgery, Crank, Music are ancient and even prehistoric. Muslims did not invent it.

Coffee was invented in Ethiopia not Yemen. Stop your Arab revisionism.

The rest I don't know but I'm sure they are correct.

it was invented in adal, the christians wouldnt drink coffee in ethiopia they called it a muslim drink. arabs getting credit for everything muslims started these days

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
it was invented in adal, the christians wouldnt drink coffee in ethiopia they called it a muslim drink. arabs getting credit for everything muslims started these days
It was discovered and used by Oromo muslims.Coffee is of Oromo origin

Young Popeye

Call me pops

RudeBoi

:mjlol:According to al Shardi, Ali ben Omar may have encountered coffee during his stay with the Adal king Sadadin's companions in 1401. Famous 16th century Islamic scholar Ibn Hajar al-Haytami notes in his writings of a beverage called qahwa developed from a tree in the Zeila region. Brill encylopedia of Islam https://books.google.ca/books?id=7CP7fYghBFQC&pg=PA635&dq=coffee+history+brill&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=coffee history brill&f=false
:faysalwtf:Langaab Harari...You don't know anything about Somaliland and it's geography.Coffeee can't be fucking grown in Saylac.Coffee was grown in the highlands of Ethiopia whether you like it or not.

Anyways what's your exact purpose on this forum? Also why do Hararis personally hate Somalis even though 90% of Somalis don't know you exist?

When will Harar return back to Harari hands? :siilaanyolaugh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

That was the Catholic Church. You're confusing things. The church outlawed coffee because the Muslims drank it and popularised it but there is no evidence to suggest Ethiopian Christians thought the same. You're confusing European Christians for Ethiopian Christians. Ethiopians aren't catholic and don't submit to his authority.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
:faysalwtf:Langaab Harari...You don't know anything about Somaliland and it's geography.Coffeee can't be fucking grown in Saylac.Coffee was grown in the highlands of Ethiopia whether you like it or not.

Anyways what's your exact purpose on this forum? Also why do Hararis personally hate Somalis even though 90% of Somalis don't know you exist?

When will Harar return back to Harari hands? :siilaanyolaugh:

:pachah1:borders didnt exist back then and it was grown in harar which was part of zaila sultanate. i never heard of hararis hating somalis, perhaps its clan disputes:mindblown:

RudeBoi

:pachah1:borders didnt exist back then and it was grown in harar which was part of zaila sultanate. i never heard of hararis hating somalis, perhaps its clan disputes:mindblown:
Hararis don't even have a population the size of a sub sub sub sub sub sub clan of a major Somali clan.Clan disputes kulaha :russ:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
That was the Catholic Church. You're confusing things. The church outlawed coffee because the Muslims drank it and popularised it but there is no evidence to suggest Ethiopian Christians thought the same. You're confusing European Christians for Ethiopian Christians. Ethiopians aren't catholic and don't submit to his authority.

In East Africa and Yemen, it was used in religious ceremonies. As a result, the Ethiopian Church banned its secular consumption, a ban in effect until the reign of Emperor Menelik II of Ethiopia. http://arabicacoffee.com.au/ the ethiopians also trying to ban khat saying its a muslim thing

Young Popeye

Call me pops
It's actually the other way around bud.How many Hararis told me they are Isaaq or Darood.Didn't you say you were Daropd aswell?

Major L you extinct injera eating creature

na i said darod wasnt somali, the only clans that are somali are the ones descent from irir saamale directly, the others were assimilated. even issaqs will tell you that their partial genealogy points to harar. the hararis that told you they somali are probably thinking their tribe is artificial not knowing hararis are ancient tribe, we also got tons of oromos that claim harari. the thing is we dont claim people once they join other tribes, we might change this policy :friendhug: there's a tribe called silte who fought in adal, numbering a million and claim to be harari originally, their language is also related.

RudeBoi

na i said darod wasnt somali, the only clans that are somali are the ones descent from irir saamale directly, the others were assimilated. even issaqs will tell you that their partial genealogy points to harar. the hararis that told you they somali are probably thinking their tribe is artificial not knowing hararis are ancient tribe, we also got tons of oromos that claim harari. the thing is we dont claim people once they join other tribes, we might change this policy :friendhug: there's a tribe called silte who fought in adal, numbering a million and claim to be harari originally, their language is also related.
You claiming Oromos,Somalis and other small ethnic groups won't change the fact that the Harari ethnic group does not even exceed 200k.

Now go worship your sheikh abdullah harari you ahbaash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts