10 looks and 7 in bed vs 10 in bed and 7 in looks

Like the title says, a shorty that is a 10 in looks (whatever may be a 10 in your eyes), absolutely physically perfect in your eyes but that lays down 7/10 lvl sex

OR

An average looking girl 7/10, that has the most macaan, tightest, wettest cooch with the moves to go with with and of course an A1 level head.

You can only pick one. Oh and no plastic surgery or coaching a broad in bed (she can't improve).
This is strickly physical, we'll assume it's perfect compatibility and everything

discuss:yacadiim:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
In this hypothetical situation I would choose the 7/10 in looks with the 10/10 water fountain cooch and soul snatching head game.

10 in looks. She will improve in bed eventually.

Also, you should be worried if she's 10 in bed from the get-go.

deal was she can't get better :ufdup:

also not necessarily, some are just naturals same way some are natural dancers :stevej:
also the crazy wettness can't adjust that, that's for sure :whew:

as for the 10, looks is gonna degrade :mjdontkno:
with the 7 she'll have BOMB cooch at 70:diddyass:
toothless soul snatching top at 90 :krs::ahh:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Like the title says, a shorty that is a 10 in looks (whatever may be a 10 in your eyes), absolutely physically perfect in your eyes but that lays down 7/10 lvl sex

OR

An average looking girl 7/10, that has the most macaan, tightest, wettest cooch with the moves to go with with and of course an A1 level head.

You can only pick one. Oh and no plastic surgery or coaching a broad in bed (she can't improve).
This is strickly physical, we'll assume it's perfect compatibility and everything

The 10 wins and sex will get better overtime no matter what .If not 7/10 is still pretty good in bed and I'll take control anyway:manny:

You shouldn’t know cause you should get married before you know how good she is in bed ;)

we really be going into marriage blind:damn:

Coochie is coochie get your nut off and move on who gives a shit how good a women is in bed you’ll forget it all .05 secs after busting anyways

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think you need more feminine energy in the mancave there is too much of a subculture down here.

We need rom coms!
anigif_sub-buzz-20441-1490692885-1.gif

OR

No woman is a 10/10, only simps talk like that. My rule is always deduce 2-3 points off a girl's attractiveness to figure out how she looks like without makeup.

My Somali friend thought this cadaan girl was attractive but once he saw her without makeup it shook his core, a lot of these cadaan girls are catfishes.