10 Geeljires arrested in Ohio and 1 Canadian Geeljire for gun smuggling ring

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

10 Central Ohio men, 1 Canadian charged with conspiring to illegally smuggle guns to Canada for profit​

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Federal agents arrested seven men today in connection with a conspiracy to illegally traffic firearms to Canada.

A federal grand jury charged the co-conspirators in an indictment returned on Aug. 19 and unsealed this afternoon.

According to the indictment, the defendants acquired firearms both legally and illegally, stockpiled the firearms, and smuggled them to Canada in order to re-sell them for a profit.

It is alleged the group bought guns both through private sales and through straw purchases at gun shows.

For example, in April 2019, co-conspirators allegedly caused two individuals to conduct straw purchases of four firearms at the C&E Gun Show at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.

Defendants would allegedly recruit female drivers to smuggle firearms across the border or to bring money back from Canada through promises of a free trip to Canada, payment, and access to drugs and alcohol.

In July 2018, more than $11,000 was seized by law enforcement from two of the defendants on one trip back to Ohio from Canada. Two months later, according to the indictment, more than $25,000 in cash was seized from two other defendants at the John Glenn International Airport.

The indictment details that on various occasions in 2019, individuals related to the conspiracy attempted to travel to Canada and were stopped by law enforcement. During each incident, multiple firearms were discovered in the vehicles.

In total, it is believed that the defendants conspired to smuggle more than 30 guns from Ohio to Canada from approximately July of 2018 through about the middle of 2019.

Those charged in the conspiracy include:

NameAlso Known AsAgeCity of Residence
Omar Sharif Mohamed HassanO-Bandz25Columbus, Ohio
Jamil Jamal Abdalla 21Columbus, Ohio
Mohamed Abdulkadir MohamudBash22Columbus, Ohio
*Mohamed Abdi HiradMo Trippin’, Trippin’20Columbus, Ohio
Abdirahim Mahmoud DualehA.D.24Columbus, Ohio
*Shamarke IgalMarke24Columbus, Ohio
Ahmed AhmedSeven21Columbus, Ohio
Abdiaziz Said AhmedBreezy25Columbus, Ohio
Ibrahim AliEbey24Columbus, Ohio
*Mohamed Sharif Ali Mohamed MoMo22Columbus, Ohio
Hussein Ahmed 23Toronto, Canada
* Currently a fugitive

@Grigori Rasputin your people got caught :ohlord:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
State of Ohio Prison just got Somali fuutos...... Good luck Translimoo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:deadpeter: :urgh:

You are way too much, Basra
1653524227755.png

I try darling

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

10 Central Ohio men, 1 Canadian charged with conspiring to illegally smuggle guns to Canada for profit​

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Federal agents arrested seven men today in connection with a conspiracy to illegally traffic firearms to Canada.

A federal grand jury charged the co-conspirators in an indictment returned on Aug. 19 and unsealed this afternoon.

According to the indictment, the defendants acquired firearms both legally and illegally, stockpiled the firearms, and smuggled them to Canada in order to re-sell them for a profit.

It is alleged the group bought guns both through private sales and through straw purchases at gun shows.

For example, in April 2019, co-conspirators allegedly caused two individuals to conduct straw purchases of four firearms at the C&E Gun Show at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.

Defendants would allegedly recruit female drivers to smuggle firearms across the border or to bring money back from Canada through promises of a free trip to Canada, payment, and access to drugs and alcohol.

In July 2018, more than $11,000 was seized by law enforcement from two of the defendants on one trip back to Ohio from Canada. Two months later, according to the indictment, more than $25,000 in cash was seized from two other defendants at the John Glenn International Airport.

The indictment details that on various occasions in 2019, individuals related to the conspiracy attempted to travel to Canada and were stopped by law enforcement. During each incident, multiple firearms were discovered in the vehicles.

In total, it is believed that the defendants conspired to smuggle more than 30 guns from Ohio to Canada from approximately July of 2018 through about the middle of 2019.

Those charged in the conspiracy include:

NameAlso Known AsAgeCity of Residence
Omar Sharif Mohamed HassanO-Bandz25Columbus, Ohio
Jamil Jamal Abdalla21Columbus, Ohio
Mohamed Abdulkadir MohamudBash22Columbus, Ohio
*Mohamed Abdi HiradMo Trippin’, Trippin’20Columbus, Ohio
Abdirahim Mahmoud DualehA.D.24Columbus, Ohio
*Shamarke IgalMarke24Columbus, Ohio
Ahmed AhmedSeven21Columbus, Ohio
Abdiaziz Said AhmedBreezy25Columbus, Ohio
Ibrahim AliEbey24Columbus, Ohio
*Mohamed Sharif Ali Mohamed MoMo22Columbus, Ohio
Hussein Ahmed23Toronto, Canada
* Currently a fugitive

@Grigori Rasputin your people got caught :ohlord:

This is from a long time ago.

one of them is dead.

Somali criminals are the worst. They do it on the dumbest way possible that any criminal can smuggle his goods. The last time I lived near the border, the Lebanese guys used to smuggle cigarettes and other contraband to Canada. They used to employ native tribesmen who lived both sides of the border who used to take the contraband across the river. And since the border is long, it was easy to find places where the border patrol wasn't present.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali criminals are the worst. They do it on the dumbest way possible that any criminal can smuggle his goods. The last time I lived near the border, the Lebanese guys used to smuggle cigarettes and other contraband to Canada. They used to employ native tribesmen who lived both sides of the border who used to take the contraband across the river. And since the border is long, it was easy to find places where the border patrol wasn't present.

That is very genius of the Lebanese. They are the most sin loving middle eastern i think - dont u think?

That is very genius of the Lebanese. They are the most sin loving middle eastern i think - dont u think?
In Australia they have gangs and do crazy shit the caadan made a special police department for them I forget what's called, they are different breed wallahi 😂😂

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Australia they have gangs and do crazy shit the caadan made a special police department for them I forget what's called, they are different breed wallahi 😂😂

I knew it. How interesting. lol they are a cleaner version of Somalis

Trending

Latest posts