10 days till ramadan start

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you ready? what's your plans for ramadan, going to umra for last 10 days of ramadan.

weird thing is the wars in the north have not started yet. usually beef starts up around this time between p/l vs s/l or p/l vs mudug. hopefully no lil war this time. let all muslims in the north have a blessed peaceful ramadan.

KTu1.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Stop listening to music completely during ramadan although is hard to give up altogether i hope i reduce listening to music till i completely stop it. Also get closer to Allah by abstaining all sins and following the sunnah be steadfast in my volunteer prayers etc..

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Muslims in Ramadan in a nutshell.

images

InshAllah I won’t be one of them and will eat a portion only.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Listening to music, eating food, watching my favourite tv shows... basically life. Ramadan is the month of isolation and being a hermit.
That’s not true. Ramadan is a new month to strengthen your imaan and connection to Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala). Reading the entire Quran, doing Sunnah prayers, and ect. One should strive for Jannah and make dua to succeced in this life and the hereafter... And Allah knows best

That’s not true. Ramadan is a new month to strengthen your imaan and connection to Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala). Reading the entire Quran, doing Sunnah prayers, and ect. One should strive for Jannah and make dua to succeced in this life and the hereafter... And Allah knows best

Never been the practising type (I’m more spiritual) so Ramadan is obviously a challenge and a burden to me. I’ll try my best this month though.

mrlog

VIP
Aryeee @AussieHustler are u gonna loiter at the local masjid to get iftaar during Ramadan?

Anigu I got an invite from @sophisticate .
Jecliyaa my ina-abti
She’s gonna hold it down for iftaar and Sahuur
Lamb filled Sambuus
Maraq digaag
Sabaayad with kalaankal
Porridge
Bajiya and Burr
isbaramuuto
Baasta al-foorno
Coconut steamed bariis
Protein shakes
etc
:banderas:
:ahh:

mrlog

VIP
Odeygii @mrlog wuu isku dhex yaacey. Waryaa, didn't ina adeerkaa @Bohol tell you that @sophisticate is away on her honeymoon? Ragga xaasaskooda u dhaaf, tani American bear noqotey @Basra yeey ku dhaafin.

No way Jose
Taa koowaad @sophisticate and I axdi baanu dhiganay
Just last week she told me she sees me at the bottom of her glass when she’s sippin on water.
Aniguna I was tellin her how my wadno aches

Taa labaad @Basra is the one oo isku dhex yaacday
2019 she’s wearing a corset and wants to be called ‘mi lady’
Waa yaab, malaha jug baa gaartay and she thinks she’s in 1491 in the reign of King George viii

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No way Jose
Taa koowaad @sophisticate and I axdi baanu dhiganay
Just last week she told me she sees me at the bottom of her glass when she’s sippin on water.
Aniguna I was tellin her how my wadno aches

Taa labaad @Basra is the one oo isku dhex yaacday
2019 she’s wearing a corset and wants to be called ‘mi lady’
Waa yaab, malaha jug baa gaartay and she thinks she’s in 1491 in the reign of King George viii

mi lord....:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.