10/14(Zoobe) Memorial being built in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2017/Dec/...the_victims_of_its_deadliest_ever_attack.aspx

For those too lazy to click the link

upload_2017-12-18_20-31-2.png

upload_2017-12-18_20-31-14.png

upload_2017-12-18_20-31-44.png

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
What we need is roads, pipes, and an electrical grid not some nasty looking memorial.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
What we need is roads, pipes, and an electrical grid not some nasty looking memorial.

Extremely retarded post typically not worthy of a reply

The memorial is beautiful mashallah

You’re mentally challenged if you think building a memorial to honor those who died in a cowardly attack interferes with development/nation building.

Von

Extremely retarded post typically not worthy of a reply

The memorial is beautiful mashallah

You’re mentally challenged if you think building a memorial to honor those who died in a cowardly attack interferes with development/nation building.
Not sure if you can realize this but for most of the world and throughout human history developments in cultural and architecture only happen when civilizations are stable and doing well off not when you are in a national crisis for over 30 years like Somalia and cant feed your people/maintain your borders. In a country like ours ever cent should be used wisely.
I just see more pressing matters where the limited funds should be used.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Incredibly short sided, misplaced priorities, void of reality and complete idiocy.

How does one think of building a memorial when your in a state of disintegration and dismemberment? You gonna have a memorial for 500 dead but you have had 1.2m that have died a slow painfully death from gunshots, diseases and hunger.

Instead of putting every penny towards a loyal and properly trained national army you have the audacity to build this?

You are guarded by 22k foreign army but you want to build this?

You real rule does not extend beyond half of Mogadishu but you want to build this ?

Alla maxaa la qasaaray :drakewtf::drakewtf::pacspit::pacspit:

i think this memorial should be dedicated to all Somalis who lost lives in the civil war 1988-2017.
I agree, when the country stabilizes the govt should do it.
Incredibly short sided, misplaced priorities, void of reality and complete idiocy.

How does one think of building a memorial when your in a state of disintegration and dismemberment? You gonna have a memorial for 500 dead but you have had 1.2m that have died a slow painfully death from gunshots, diseases and hunger.

Instead of putting every penny towards a loyal and properly trained national army you have the audacity to build this?

You real rule does not extend beyond half of Mogadishu but you want to build this ?

My god, relax it's the idea and work of Somali architect that has nothing to do with govt. He is working on other projects in other parts of the country and is doing what he can with what he knows to help his people. MashaAllah.

Von

Exactly

My god, relax it's the idea and work of Somali architect that has nothing to do with govt. He is working on other projects in other parts of the country and is doing what he can with what he knows to help his people. MashaAllah.
This architect better not expect the Government to pay for it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He should be arrested for diverting attention for his nonsense project. Somalia is not a place for national monum. We are going through a historical duration which will be memorialized once we are out of it. I think it'll be called the "50 years of the great immolation". We've just gone through 30 years of it we got left 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending