10,000 calories challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are these people serious? Why would they put danger on their organs?

How will their bodies digest 10k in one day? :faysalwtf:

I can't even finish a plate of pasta and these people are eating calories worth of 2 weeks.

by the way Reiko since Monday i have been eating only 2 slice of bread & three scrambled eggs fried with smashed pineapples. for breakfast & dinner only two Buur.

I have so much energy i see

@Basra

I got it loud and clear. I wish some time soon, it would be compulsory to post an image of yours while chatting online. You've damaged my mental image of @Reiko but hey, you know women better than I do. Any other advice?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

I got it loud and clear. I wish some time soon, it would be compulsory to post an image of yours while chatting online. You've damaged my mental image of @Reiko but hey, you know women better than I do. Any other advice?

Yes. Please dont change your DP Reiko just privated me saying we r both fans

2135.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
u r telling a lie because u dont want people to know both of us have love rolls. gluten free is a pretentious attempt to make u look food conscious. I will tell u right now, the other day i was at the grocery and i had a hard time choosing between a gluten free strawberry syrup for my vanilla ice cream, or a plain syrup. I chose the regular plain one! yum!
Naa hedhe gluten free wallahi tastes better... I’m not being pretentious. It’s not fault that you let yourself go..

Say mashallah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Naa hedhe gluten free wallahi tastes better... I’m not being pretentious. It’s not fault that you let yourself go..

Say mashallah.

*forced Mashaalaah*
2135.jpg

3 eggs is alot??? How about just two slice of bread. My initial thought was 3 or 4 slice of bread with it lol

@Basra

My breakfast is porridge, water and fruit. I haven't had eggs for many years. Funny thing is when I was in Somalia, I see well-off people eating spreads (Jams, beanut-butter) like a meal. chunks on their bread. They thought it was an indication that they made to the elite class.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

My breakfast is porridge, water and fruit. I haven't had eggs for many years. Funny thing is when I was in Somalia, I see well-off people eating spreads (Jams, beanut-butter) like a meal. chunks on their bread. They thought they made to the elite class.

Actually Jam was a delicate food in aristocratic England. Not today of course, today it is lopster or delicate ears of an animal.

I like eggs because it makes me full whole day, i can skip lunch. Porridge and fruit is good. Maybe i will try that next week. I am serious on my starvation plan

Actually Jam was a delicate food in aristocratic England. Not today of course, today it is lopster or delicate ears of an animal.

I like eggs because it makes me full whole day, i can skip lunch. Porridge and fruit is good. Maybe i will try that next week. I am serious on my starvation plan

@Basra

Try porridge oats, but don't add honey or sugar, cut your favourite fruit in it, yummy.

Gibiin-Udug

Since we are sharing our food diaries.

On weekdays my breakfast consists of home-made granola and dairy free yogurt, then on my way to work, I grab my usual order of grande, soy latte with 2 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup.

But I always have brunch on weekends that consists of poached eggs, smoked salmon, avocado salad that's made of cherry tomatoes, avocados and spring onion and for drink I've cappuccino and pineapple juice.

Say Mashallah @AussieHustler I know your gaajo ass don't eat good.

On weekdays my breakfast consists of home-made granola and dairy free yogurt, then on my way to work, I grab my usual order of grande, soy latte with 2 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup.

But I always have brunch on weekends that consists of poached eggs, smoked salmon, avocado salad that's made of cherry tomatoes, avocados and spring onion and for drink I've cappuccino and pineapple juice.

@Reiko

I like the home-made granole for breakfast, but what is in your lunch and dinner?

Your brunches on the weekend are massive. Add more vegies.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko

I like the home-made granole for breakfast, but what is in your lunch and dinner?

Your brunches on the weekend are massive. Add more vegies.

I knew you were gaajo, how is my brunch massive? There's literally no carbs on there. 2 poached eggs and smoked salmon is massive? Good God what are they feeding or should I NOT feeding you in Australia? I'm concerned.

For lunch it depends on what I feel like eating that day, but my go to lunch is chopped quinoa salad with avocados, shrimp and sautéed veggies.

Muji

VIP
I knew you were gaajo, how is my brunch massive? There's literally no carbs on there. 2 poached eggs and smoked salmon is massive? Good God what are they feeding or should I NOT feeding you in Australia? I'm concerned.

For lunch it depends on what I feel like eating that day, but my go to lunch is chopped quinoa salad with avocados, shrimp and sautéed veggies.

Reiko ignore this man or he will give you bulimia.

Home made granola, stop it! We know you smell Somali. Weird perfume with suugo undertones and sweat saliid

3 eggs is alot??? How about just two slice of bread. My initial thought was 3 or 4 slice of bread with it lol
by the way Reiko since Monday i have been eating only 2 slice of bread & three scrambled eggs fried with smashed pineapples. for breakfast & dinner only two Buur.

I have so much energy i see

Still too much. Cut that down to 1 egg(albumen only) and one slice of bread. Come on basra you got to transform from a nibir to a dolphin.
Chop chop

Never quite told anyone this but when I was overweight I would scarf down a whole large pizza everyday and still feel hungry, it got so bad that I was having mcdonalds takeout everyday as well two quarter pounder meals and cookies for dessert and would hide the bag before hooyo came home, it was probably more than 10,000 calories. Yes I was quite the pig
mjlol.png

Never quite told anyone this but when I was overweight I would scarf down a whole large pizza everyday and still feel hungry, it got so bad that I was having mcdonalds takeout everyday as well two quarter pounder meals and cookies for dessert and would hide the bag before hooyo came home, it was probably more than 10,000 calories. Yes I was quite the pig
mjlol.png
How much fo you weight now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending