1 of NN most prominent social media personalities dead

Fitting shameful death mouth cancer from talking all that shit. I won’t say aun to that coon who talked shit about his own people despite them being attacked and called it lies. He actively campaigned for mujrim farmajo not Somalia. Miss me with that “nationalism” BS. He chose to follow his abtis and Hate his adeers for a cheque, none of them even visited him only 1 post on their several daily troll posts

He defended the killing of Innocent women, children and culumo who died at the hands of criminals fahad and farmaajo all for money. The lies he spewed and people he mislead subhanallah

The kid got throat cancer for supporting Farmajoo. He died this morning. Farmajoo switched off his phone and refused to visit him. This kid though a traitor I still say AUN because he was from our clan. Just another victim of Farmajoo and CBB.

275660301_1183128662463400_5560775163433383365_n.jpg
AUN wallahi you're a troll

How y’all know he died of mouth cancer ? Somalis and their rumors. Watch what y’all say about people, you are accountable for your tongue. Life is too short.

Just say Aun and keep it moving.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Allaha haa u naxaristo. Apparently he got ill.

These guys spread nothing but straight up lies on fb live for a few 100 a month and mislead many people. Life is short. Dacar and others should take note.
walahi gob baa tahay, even though he is HG N&N and you Abgaal mucarad you posted tacsi, I was waiting for HG members to post tacsi, but they are anti-N&N to such an extend they will not even make duco for the lad, their kith and kin, AUN, Villa Somalia made tacsi for him yaa ubahan ina gumeedyada, he got thousands of people making duco for him.