1 of NN most prominent social media personalities dead

Jungle

VIP

Allaha haa u naxaristo. Apparently he got ill.

These guys spread nothing but straight up lies on fb live for a few 100 a month and mislead many people. Life is short. Dacar and others should take note.

AUN SubhanAllah he partook in peddling lies and being a propagandist and Allah gave him mouth cancer. Nationalism and being bad person on top of that is not liked at all religiously

The kid got throat cancer for supporting Farmajoo. He died this morning. Farmajoo switched off his phone and refused to visit him. This kid though a traitor I still say AUN because he was from our clan. Just another victim of Farmajoo and CBB.

275660301_1183128662463400_5560775163433383365_n.jpg

The kid got throat cancer for supporting Farmajoo. He died this morning. Farmajoo switched off his phone and refused to visit him. This kid though a traitor I still say AUN because he was from our clan. Just another victim of Farmajoo and CBB.

275660301_1183128662463400_5560775163433383365_n.jpg
AUN to the kid. May Allah SWT grant him Jannah. Terribly sad loss of a young life.

May Allah forgive the youth of his sins he committed on behalf of N&N. Lying is shameful and nationalism is haram but people gotta get paid somehow :frdfvsb:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN Ismaacii he was poisoned by our enemies apparently. He will be remembered by Villa Soomaliya

6DE939E1-914A-44BA-A4AA-AB3C137F40B5.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
His death is a very painful one I called him while in Xamar to take part in on of his pro Farmaajo protests but ended up bailing out in the end. Now I wish I attended:9uoofqd:

AUN but this not the time to discuss how this man betrayed and slandered his paternal uncles for unrecompensed favor from MrCheese and other his other maternal uncles

Aun to the poor fella , i hear the n&n ppl he use to run around with didnt even visit him while he was sick .
This should be a lesson to the ppl who love to intermingle with shisheye and diss their own . Love yourself and love your ppl first somaaliiye mohamed

TekNiKo

VIP

The Kenyan intelligence sent by Uhuru Kenyatta and Madoobe poisoned our hero who came from UK to support Nabad iyo Nolol and dominated the airwaves. I am so sad at his death.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN, he loved his country, his people and tried his best to serve it as he saw fit.

please look after ur health my brothers and sisters, get annual check ups, eat healthy and get active. I hope we all live long healthy lives :)