1 man vs multiple women (soccer)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That was Yannick Bolassie, a professional winger in the Premier League.

This video was taken at his playing peak at Crystal Palace.

He isn’t some random dude that destroyed a women’s football team.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Man and woman are built differently. Most sport men perform better, faster, and stronger than women because of their physic ability. But there are some sports that women perform much better and much stronger then men. I would love to see that dude doing Yoga posses, paley dance, or floor gymnastics with those girls. I guarantee you that they will destroy him.

Women are not as physically/athletically capable as men. Everyone already knows this. That guy is also apparently a pro.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Man and woman are built differently. Most sport men perform better, faster, and stronger than women because of their physic ability. But there are some sports that women perform much better and much stronger then men. I would love to see that dude doing Yoga posses, paley dance, or floor gymnastics with those girls. I guarantee you that they will destroy him.
correct answer, we are obsessed with comparing the incomparable, men and women are different and are superior in different areas.

Whether it be men who are stay at home dads, or women being political leaders, we need to shut those down and go back to what works.