1 leopard vs indian village

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Now i know why our coat of arms has the leopard. Such a noble and powerful creature. On a side note.....does superpower 2020 not have a animal control branch?

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now i know why our coat of arms has the leopard. Such a noble and powerful creature. On a side note.....does superpower 2020 not have a animal control branch?

:mjlol:

That is wild walaahi. These indians are Geesi walaahi....... i am pee'ing on mysef watching this, if i was there, i would be screaming and running tolaaahiii.....yaa my qabiiil -geygiiii isoo garaa toolaaahii yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That is wild walaahi. These indians are Geesi walaahi....... i am pee'ing on mysef watching this, if i was there, i would be screaming and running tolaaahiii.....yaa my qabiiil -geygiiii isoo garaa toolaaahii yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
what geesinimo are talking about niggas where wilding like chickens

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what geesinimo are talking about niggas where wilding like chickens

No. They were running and coming back and watching. i would run str8 to my home. Never stopping. Like When Somalis be running from dogs in the village

Now i know why our coat of arms has the leopard. Such a noble and powerful creature.

We just copied the Italians design anyway, from the coat of arms to the actual flag :mjlol:

800px-Italian_Somaliland_COA.svg.png

Trending