1 billion dollar Palestinian city

A bigger Billionaire by the name of Roman Abramovich who is Jewish has been helping his people to expand Jewish Settlements; build new Neighbourhoods & seize Arab homes in the West Bank. Judea & Samaria is being revived.

1526825906_310479_1526825970_noticia_normal.jpg

Apollo

VIP
A bigger Billionaire by the name of Roman Abramovich who is Jewish has been helping his people to expand Jewish Settlements; build new Neighbourhoods & seize Arab homes in the West Bank.

Jews really fucked up Russia big time. If Russia never had Jews it probably would resemble Greece in terms of culture and stance vs the West. The Jews caused the Russian monarchy to fall and created communism and the Soviet Union. In the 90s they were also responsible for economically pillaging the entire country after the collapse of the USSR and thus also created this Putin version of Russia.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Jews really fucked up Russia big time. If Russia never had Jews it probably would resemble Greece in terms of culture and stance vs the West. The Jews caused the Russian monarchy to fall and created communism and the Soviet Union. In the 90s they were also responsible for economically pillaging the entire country after the collapse of the USSR and thus also created this Putin version of Russia.

Yes but russia is going back to its orthodox roots. The jews in russia went through many pogroms.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Hold up what the red army vs the white army under alfred the tsar u mean? So u telling me lenin was a puppet for the jews?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
A bigger Billionaire by the name of Roman Abramovich who is Jewish has been helping his people to expand Jewish Settlements; build new Neighbourhoods & seize Arab homes in the West Bank. Judea & Samaria is being revived.

He spent a 100 million but didn’t accomplish much the settlers are not more than 350 in the neighbourhood he was targeting I think the settler orgs stole his money if you watched remember they said money is not a problem when they were looking for cash flow for their Settlement agenda.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw nothing beautiful. Just towers and a waste of money. I rather die then be a of another man. Palestinians are today being used like a female. Last thing I’d do is build anything beautiful in the little land I was pushed to.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I saw nothing beautiful. Just towers and a waste of money. I rather die then be a b**** of another man. Palestinians are today being used like a female. Last thing I’d do is build anything beautiful in the little land I was pushed to.
The city was delayed because the Israelis wouldn't grant it water but aside from its hiccups it looks very nice.

130703232412-rawabi-park-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

1564062271-700x450.jpg

Trending

Latest posts