1.5 million Somalis to face starvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
This is kind of diaspora problem too. We only raise money when their is a major drought, or to send back remittances, but ideally, we should be raising money towards preventative measures so there won't be a next time. God knows the government won't do it cause they're only concerned with making sure they all get paid

It doesn't have to be anything fancy, the early farmers came up with their own irrigation systems and it didn't cost them billions
We're not the ones to blame. The useless politicians only beg the IC for funds/food, and the brain-dead locals don't even think of droughts until their camels drop dead. I'd gladly put money into a preventive-measure, but they don't ask for one.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Farming and Mass Agricultural production is the cure.

See the last section

IMG_20190206_123716.jpg

massive reeducation is needed. Fishing and the government must make farming easy. Give people the proper equipment, help them farm.

If they do all this, in 5 years time, no one will be a missing one meal in Somalia let alone die of gaajo.

These are things the people need but it seems every government is busy with something else.

what goverment, the b00n and the hawiye mi1gaan are selling the nations resources, adn will go back to the west after they loot it, hassan did the same, and the red lips hawiye adoon , there is no goverment and the billions collected from aid will be stolen adn we will be left with the debt and interest they collected with our our consent,

last time cabdi iley gave 1door and dhulos and mj and marehan aide and food and allowed them to come to ddsi after the drought, what did they do when qalbidagax was arrested, they celebrated, i had langabs from mj to 1door to marehan boasting and celebrating like they had twin sons born for them,

lets focus and owrry about jubaland, this cursed nation waa fake to begin with, the whites created this nation and forced all to be lead rom xamar and placed langabs who could not lead as governments, jubaland existed way before somalia was created and we should put focus on that, when we help jubaland we will see if we can help this so called somalia, but do not forget if somalis hear today something bad happened to jubaland they will celebrate with joy,

the sooner you ogadens forget somalia, the better, if kenya left today they will be the first to gang up on us and join alshabab, these people are truely cursed becaseu waa xasis 100%

i have had people tell they prefered the old gang rapes of the moryaans days in kismayo than ogaden leading jubaland, they would rather get raped, waa garac somalida,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
what goverment, the b00n and the hawiye mi1gaan are selling the nations resources, adn will go back to the west after they loot it, hassan did the same, and the red lips hawiye adoon , there is no goverment and the billions collected from aid will be stolen adn we will be left with the debt and interest they collected with our our consent,

last time cabdi iley gave 1door and dhulos and mj and marehan aide and food and allowed them to come to ddsi after the drought, what did they do when qalbidagax was arrested, they celebrated, i had langabs from mj to 1door to marehan boasting and celebrating like they had twin sons born for them,

lets focus and owrry about jubaland, this cursed nation waa fake to begin with, the whites created this nation and forced all to be lead rom xamar and placed langabs who could not lead as governments, jubaland existed way before somalia was created and we should put focus on that, when we help jubaland we will see if we can help this so called somalia, but do not forget if somalis hear today something bad happened to jubaland they will celebrate with joy,

the sooner you ogadens forget somalia, the better, if kenya left today they will be the first to gang up on us and join alshabab, these people are truely cursed becaseu waa xasis 100%

i have had people tell they prefered the old gang rapes of the moryaans days in kismayo than ogaden leading jubaland, they would rather get raped, waa garac somalida,
So you admit if Kenya leaves your finished finally an honest Cagdheer didn’t you guys join Al Shabab to gang up on Marehan yesterday the truth shall set you free walle :trumpsmirk:

So you admit if Kenya leaves your finished finally an honest Cagdheer didn’t you guys join Al Shabab to gang up on Marehan yesterday the truth shall set you free walle :trumpsmirk:

alshabab to gang up on marehan? marehan is alshabab and there is no ogaden in alshabab,

i am just telling you how somalis do xanjab on us, it dont mean they will win, in fact knwoing how ogaden is a good fighter we will send them to hell, so please do come along, this time ethiopia will not be supplying somalis weapons to oust ogaden from kismayo like they use to make sure in the 90s adn 2000s to make sure no onlf/ogaden holds kismayo, so come along if you wish to be sent to akhira, we will place a bullet written b000n on the bullet and shoot it in your mouth
:hillarybiz:

alshabab to gang up on marehan? marehan is alshabab and there is no ogaden in alshabab,

i am just telling you how somalis do xanjab on us, it dont mean they will win, in fact knwoing how ogaden is a good fighter we will send them to hell, so please do come along, this time ethiopia will not be supplying somalis weapons to oust ogaden from kismayo like they use to make sure in the 90s adn 2000s to make sure no onlf/ogaden holds kismayo, so come along if you wish to be sent to akhira, we will place a bullet written b000n on the bullet and shoot it in your mouth

They allied with alshabab, and received weapon from HSM in 2013.

Hiiraale got flashed out like xaar.

kismaayofullcontrol.png

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

You were all Al Shabab and you still in this disguise today when we had Kismayo at best some of you were the equally terrorist RKB or as i call them junior Al Shabab when did you all change your stripes wax kale noo sheega walle waa yaab but you’re reign of terror is coming to an end the last terrorist pawn Axmad Dhuxul will flee or be put in a body bag mark my words:trumpsmirk:

08E8D7CE-316A-43DB-95D1-B6FC50D20AA8.jpeg
EB4CB0B9-BA95-48EF-B871-F8EB603530E2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.