$1.5 million residence to be built in Haleeya for Suldaan Maxamed Cabdiqadir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This is the worst news I've heard all year. In Kenya, they build homes in some areas for roughly £600 a 2 bedroom one floor home.

Imagine building 100+ houses, and still having enough to sort out the roads and lighting for qudhacdheer and beyond.

OR

He could have built water pumps, provided sustainable solutions to the regions facing droughts, and much more.

I agree with the suldaan on many things, I respect him and his title, but this old man has gone too far, building it for his wife????, sorry but are we the Indians with the taj mahal? :ayaanswag:

This is the greatest shame to the cidagalle in this century.

People backhome are not long-term thinkers.

Just like how the Saudi royalty of the past used to eat dust and live in holes now they are living in gold-plated palaces:manny:

Inshallah when somaliland finally taps into that oil wealth, the suldaan and my people will benefit tremendously and we will rename the country to Eidagale Somaliland (just like Saudi Arabia:icon lol:)

Only the best for beesha ciidagale, suldaan of suldaans:manny:

Last edited:
:ohlord:The Palace and a fine young chicca, damn life must be good being Suldaan for the ignorants.....Gonna try and see if HG need an Suldaan and be it, i'll be an mooryaan suldan (if they dont have one already) and demand a Gobol instead of a Palace, gotta work those ignorants hard:cool:

Just like how the Saudi royalty of the past used to eat dust and live in holes now they are living in gold-plated palaces:manny:

Inshallah when somaliland finally taps into that oil wealth, the suldaan and my people will benefit tremendously and we will rename the country to Garxajis Somaliland (just like Saudi Arabia:icon lol:)

Only the best for beesha garxajis, suldaan of suldaans:manny:
FTFY :hemad:

@oday1kenobi One problem though the oil is rumored to be in Oodweyne (HY land) and not neighboring Salahley district.:pachah1:
Hy will have their 20% share but you guys will pay that tribute when it's due.

It's for the greater good walaal.:manny:

I believe in the leadership of the cidagalle and the lands of the HY, we will establish the next dynasty that has been prophesied to rule the horn of africa

garXAJIS BAWAR!
black_power_fist_by_philliopublius-da0sm3g.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts