#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Show them this
CED85151-D92A-4811-BB9B-DBA9F312B1C7.jpeg

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Mad annoying wallahi, why is this slovenian even lurking on sspot? What the hell does he know about Somalis in Minnesota? These dumbass obsessed europeans wallahi, imagine a somali from mn lurking on a Slovenian forum
:camby:

Last edited:
Mad annoying wallahi, why is this slovenian even lurking on sspot? What the hell does he know about Somalis in Minnesota? These dumbass and obsessed europeans wallahi
:camby:
Slivenia is that where the wife of Trump comes from?I guess poll dancing gave them high IQ.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Do you guys see how known we are nowadays? Ajanabis lurk here so br mindful what you post. Why can’t we go back to the days we where less known

That’s what I have been saying for months.

But no, you see people talking about slavery, killing gays and making women submissive.

They don’t realise their trolling will be used against Somalis.

But no, you see people talking about slavery, killing gays and making women submissive.

We are not obscure ethnicity among others anymore, we are fairly known to the outside world due to our large online presence especially today. We have gone viral on tiktok and on twitter more times then I can count. We are very known to troll side of tiktok and especially twitter

Somalispot almost always shows up when people search something about somalis. While the outlandish and controversial posts have died down a little bit, people still need to be mindful what they post.

Show them this
View attachment 198482
I fucking hate cadaans who take literal bullshit facts and presents them as if it true to make themselves feel smarter. These people are actually braindead

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I fucking hate cadaans who take literal bullshit facts and presents them as if it true to make themselves feel smarter. These people are actually braindead
Majority of these alt right trolls are depressed insecure people with little to no accomplishments in real life so they escape their sad reality by pretending to be superior to others online by bragging about the things people with their skin color did. If they as individuals had done anything brag worthy then they wouldn’t feel the need to spend their time bragging about what white people did. It’s all a sad cope at the end of the day.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I’m giving bad pr, how do I delete that thread. Wallahi I must’ve been drugged
:jcoleno::jcoleno:

Trending