🤣Reer Xamar Chick looking for a Farax

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣I prefer Lamagoodle Halimos but the dialect and the jiljileecness of some Reer Xamar chicks waa sheeko kale

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I would deffo marry a reer xamar xaliimo. It's like divesting without divesting. Best of both worlds lol.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
🤣I prefer Lamagoodle Halimos but the dialect and the jiljileecness of some Reer Xamar chicks waa sheeko kale

What is the timo jileec 😭 I thought ya'll said some people in Mogadishu were mixed with Somali & others I expected a somewhat lightskined cushite with straight hair. You telling me there straight up indians walking south as well as Bantu.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I would deffo marry a reer xamar xaliimo. It's like divesting without divesting. Best of both worlds lol.
🤣I wouldn't go for a Reer Xamar chick lakin they are hella miskiin and feminine.

🤣You would think Allah took the arguing part out of their system

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
What is the timo jileec 😭 I thought ya'll said some people in Mogadishu were mixed with Somali & others I expected a somewhat lightskined cushite with straight hair. You telling me there straight up indians walking south as well as Bantu.
Xamar ain't like Mars Djibouti where one clan and few other minority groups live lol It's the melting pot of Somalia

There are once that look pale white as if they were from Iran which makes sense because many did migrate from those regions.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Xamar ain't like Mars Djibouti where one clan and few other minority groups live lol It's the melting pot of Somalia
Bro said Djibouti is mars :russ:

I mean there's very little difference
Ardoukoba.jpg

yes! There's this one guy in san diego, he's straight up white guy, I kid you not wallahi.
reer hamars don't marry with geeljire Somalis so they keep their blood line clean. A lot of them could pass for cadaan.