🤣Longest serving inmate of the friendzone prison

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣He's been in the friendzone for 10 years and still thinks he has a chance with her gahhhhhhdamn

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
10 years

Enough time to marry multiple wives, work your way up to 6 figures, buy an estate back home for your large family, get the kids in school on their way to top western unis.

Some men are finished beings

Khaemwaset

VIP
I could've had 5 kids, made 100,000,000 USD and learned how to breathe from my nose in 10 years
I could've become pirate king of Somalia, start a second futuh, chill in Harar with a concubine straight from the Solomon dynasty and take back the great lakes from the Bantu

I could've become pirate king of Somalia, start a second futuh, chill in Harar with a concubine straight from the Solomon dynasty and take back the great lakes from the Bantu
I've been to harar before, and seen imam Abdullah's grave and the wall. Pretty boring and no one cares about the city it's just another city to them.
Mostly oromo and not a place worthy of the 2nd futuh to serve as a capital.

My suggestion is my favorite city in all Africa and is the most based city, Hawassa in the Sidama region of Ethiopia it even got a huge lake and all that. A little bit of fixing the place up and it's epic
hawassa_1_7KLeLc3.jpg

118764641_215206356947339_8038715201163570825_n.jpg
africa_ethiopia_locals_gathering_fishing_nets_at_lake_awassa_ben_cherry_gallery.jpg
220px-Sunset_over_Lake_Awassa,_Ethiopia.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
I've been to harar before, and seen imam Abdullah's grave and the wall. Pretty boring and no one cares about the city it's just another city to them.
Mostly oromo and not a place worthy of the 2nd futuh to serve as a capital.

My suggestion is my favorite city in all Africa and is the most based city, Hawassa in the Sidama region of Ethiopia it even got a huge lake and all that. A little bit of fixing the place up and it's epic
View attachment 294490
View attachment 294491View attachment 294492View attachment 294493
Mostly cities in the horn could be a contentender for captial of the second futuh.

Harar mostly for the history and what it stands for. "Mostly oromo" can be solved very quickly.

Revive some medieval architecture and modernise it will look beautiful. A neutral great city for all cushite muslims

Mostly cities in the horn could be a contentender for captial of the second futuh.

Harar mostly for the history and what it stands for. "Mostly oromo" can be solved very quickly.

Revive some medieval architecture and modernise it will look beautiful. A neutral great city for all cushite muslims

he’s predictable, isn’t a “challenge” for her and doesn’t give her the tingles. she knows deep down he will never leave and walk out of the relationship and he will never want to jeopardize and risk losing her while he hopes that one day things will change one day

Trending

Latest posts