🚨MISOGYNY CHECK🚨 SOO GAALA

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
women are not allowed in this house because of their age or because they have no children

When I say mean things about people nine times out of ten I'm doing it on my computer rather than on my phone. There is no autocorrect for me to be judged by.
:russsmug:

Yaraye

VIP
Women are asking if you are not a good nurse or not so i don't want you in that way and they don't know how much you want me and you want me a little too bad for her to do it and you are so happy to know you and i are set to be a good friend to her to know her love.......

I stopped there. I just kept clicking the middle word that popped up. This is the shit it gave me. looooool!:dead:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Women are asking if you are not a good nurse or not so i don't want you in that way and they don't know how much you want me and you want me a little too bad for her to do it and you are so happy to know you and i are set to be a good friend to her to know her love.......

I stopped there. I just kept clicking the middle word that popped up. This is the shit it gave me. looooool!:dead:
Bruhhh I thought you were about to write a poem or some shit :russ:

Women are not allowed in this house and I am going out of my house and I’m going out to the store to buy a couple of items for the girls so if I can come in at three I can get them and I will get you some food for me I don’t have any food to buy so I’m just going out of the way and I’m gonna get you something for lunch so I don’t need any more money I just don’t have enough to get food to buy anything to make me food for you to buy food to make me some thing for you and you don’t need anything for you can I just don’t have anything for you don’t need any money to make me something for you just need some money for you.

Women are from venus

Men are a lot of people

maxresdefault.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Women are not allowed in this country anymore and they’re all the same

My phone is on some extreme redpill incel shit
:mjhaps: :pacspit: :snoop: :wow:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
So according to Einstein's theory of common sense and Newton's study of logic E'm! Hi&/4:% Equals 5563@/:?
So women are.............women?

Women who have a high school education in a major school in china have a high degree in education in a variety fields such a degree as mathematics or science or math and mathematics.