🚨Breaking news France to send soldiers to Ukraine to fight Russia

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why spread fake news like this? The French foreign minister said troops are off limits. Macron said this to a meeting of his party. It’s not gov policy.

In our deen fleeing fighting a war when one is meant to defend his home is a sin . Correct me if I’m wrong but understandably shitty situation for all

Ukraine is not a Muslim country. If someone was a Muslim from Ukraine, even if they were one hundred percent Ukrainian in lineage and everything, I don't think it would be wajib for them to defend Ukraine. The rulings if it was a Muslim country are different.

I sympathize with the Ukrainian men fleeing being drafted. If Putin was really fighting to genocide the Ukrainians like what the Zionists are doing in Gaza.... I think it would be right for Ukrainian men to defend their country... but as I understand it, the fight is whether Ukraine will be a NATO puppet state or a Russian puppet state.

Ukraine is not a Muslim country. If someone was a Muslim from Ukraine, even if they were one hundred percent Ukrainian in lineage and everything, I don't think it would be wajib for them to defend Ukraine. The rulings if it was a Muslim country are different.

I sympathize with the Ukrainian men fleeing being drafted. If Putin was really fighting to genocide the Ukrainians like what the Zionists are doing in Gaza.... I think it would be right for Ukrainian men to defend their country... but as I understand it, the fight is whether Ukraine will be a NATO puppet state or a Russian puppet state.
Yh you’re right my Latino Muslim brother . I was just using that anology if it was a Muslim country. Big misunderstanding

Trending