🚨BREAKING NEWS! 🚨SYRIAN MAN SAVES GEELJIRE UBER DRIVER LEFT FOR DEAD

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
An Uber driver was carjacked, shot and left for dead in the middle of a busy road last week in St. Paul, Minnesota. Cars drove by the man until one person finally stopped. Susan-Elizabeth Littlefield introduces us to that man, and what he did to likely save another man's life.

Shaheen Yaseer, who grew up in Iraq, came to America at 21. He is a Lyft driver and after making a drop off, he turns a corner and notices a body on the street. He thought it was an old man who slipped on the ice. He saw the person wasn’t moving. He noticed blood. The man was shot 6 times. Yaseer, was shocked to see drivers look and keep going. The somali man was still alive. No one stopped for the Somali man dying on the street. Yaseer sprung into action called 911, removed the Geeljires mask, and kept guard till emergency services came.

Based

VIP
That iraqi dude that killed the xalimo in Malaysia was trending and all you little somalians were cursing every single arab in existence. Now i expect you all to kiss their feet and apologize. Dai yaa somalian

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That iraqi dude that killed the xalimo in Malaysia was trending and all you little somalians were cursing every single arab in existence. Now i expect you all to kiss their feet and apologize. Dai yaa somalian
Difference. This one is Syrian native. The other was Iraqi native.
Syrians are far better
:damnmusic:

Xoxoxo

VIP
There’s a difference between an Iraqi and an Syrian

Oh an Arab man did what any decent human supposed to do, now let’s booty clap for Arabs

*Left cheek, right cheek

Anyway his ethnicity doesn’t matter, he is a good samaritan. I hope the farax survived.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
your life must be miserable

The "Suumaylians" are stubborn people and wouldn't issue an apology. They would instead come after you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why will they shoot him tho? Its not like he has cash on him. Uber payment is electronical. Zero Cash. Unless this was a hit-familiar?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So now Arabs doing bare minimum is something to be celebrated, the bootyclapping never ceases here :heh:

May Allah bless this man 100 times fold he deserves nothing but happiness in this world and the next. In Islam if you save one human is as if you saved all humans.

Patron

National Unitarian Council

Attachments

• 01A0AFE5-BDFC-4F4A-99C2-48C167BD683D.jpeg
    01A0AFE5-BDFC-4F4A-99C2-48C167BD683D.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 32

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Oh an Arab man did what any decent human supposed to do, now let’s booty clap for Arabs

*Left cheek, right cheek

Anyway his ethnicity doesn’t matter, he is a good samaritan. I hope the farax survived.

The ethnicity mattered when a Somali got killed in Malaysia.

But now it doesn’t matter when a Somali gets saved in America.

:drakekidding:

Trending