🚨 HUGE BREAKING NEWS! Sky News Reports That 'Joe Biden Will Authorize US Military Action In The Middle East'!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
More wars, more destruction on Muslim countries and the displacement of innocent civilians. May Allah swt protect the Muslim Ummah from these bloodthirsty Western monsters.

Somalians have lost their minds. What does my comment have to do with SL. This MOU got you niggas stressing :hemad:

Garaad awal: no I’m somalilander we iz nating like Somalians digdigdamdam *twerks* *chimp noises* *twerks for ictiiraaf and chants in his native oromo tongue

Garaad Awal: eebo israel give us ictiiraaf

Israel: get this primitive Bush warrior out of my sight

Of course he going start Ww3. Cause this is the only way he can stay in the white house. Personally Biden and his crime family will be safely in a bunker. While the rest of us. Will kiss our butts good bye.

Garaad awal: no I’m somalilander we iz nating like Somalians digdigdamdam *twerks* *chimp noises* *twerks for ictiiraaf and chants in his native oromo tongue

Garaad Awal: eebo israel give us ictiiraaf

Israel: get this primitive Bush warrior out of my sight
I’m shocked by the amount of booty clapping his people are doing all over socials waa yaab

Trending