🚨 BREAKING: Destiny opens up on origin of his anti-Arab sentiment, after revealing Arab streamer Nymnn slept with wife Melina

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
200w.gif

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I could never marry such a oh my god, absolutely shameless, both of them.
I'd feel bad but this guy is a zionist so... :manny:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
When a girl is promiscuous, she eventually loses the ability to pair-bond with another male, while the latter might have had no previous mates, or a single one that didn’t work out, and ends up imprinting on that specific girl that can’t pair-bond anymore. The result is a disaster like the above example, where the guy forego’s all of his principles and standards just to maintain his access to the girl, while she does as she pleases.

It’s not a coincidence that every major monotheistic religion is against premarital sex or adultery.

I could never marry such a oh my god, absolutely shameless, both of them.
I'd feel bad but this guy is a zionist so... :manny:
She’s very hot (even if she’s too unmelaninted for me) and he’s a loser who’s into polygamy. Even if she cheats on him 100,000 times she’s still out of his league, his last ex was a fat dyed hoe with Cookie Monster pajamas

When he said he was locked in the corner of the room for 4 days and forced to watch?

:drakelaugh:

You're a grown man not a dog. Call the police or something.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
She’s very hot (even if she’s too unmelaninted for me) and he’s a loser who’s into polygamy. Even if she cheats on him 100,000 times she’s still out of his league, his last ex was a fat dyed hoe with Cookie Monster pajamas
she's hot but destiny is rich, plus it's not like the guys she's cheating on him with are lookers themselves

Columbus Crew Wow GIF by Major League Soccer

Why on earth didn't he fight back? How could he have allowed someone to lock him in a room and force him to watch without putting up a fight?

Fight Kangaroo GIF

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is why modern males need to be careful when choosing a spouse and shouldn't just prioritise looks.

This is what cadaan men are on, they preferably want a black guy to have sex with their partners in front of them, that’s why they always talk about black penises. Half of them are cucked, the other half are turning into women. Peak secularism

Trending