πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Madoow-Mareykan enter the kitchen of a Geeljire owned restaurant in the hood and capture food on the ground

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
One of the comments 🀣 said that was the byproduct of third world food prep that they bring over which always gives you the runs. What a very bourgeois analysis.

I could have sworn he owned an old colonial summer estate on Martha's Vineyard by the way he was talking.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You need to start checking the restaurant's health inspection report online before patroning, available through your municipality. It's disgusting what many health inspectors find. Some even have rat dropping in the kitchen and they make excuses like "please don't give me an infractration, my employee is new" or "take this bribe", which are recorded too.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't know why people are shocked. Restaurants and fast food have always had hygiene issues. The only one I can think that don't have hygiene issues are the high end ones, cuz their customers have the money to suuuuuueee! The people who own these restaurants and fast food places don't eat there. They eat organic shit and go to high end restaurants where hygiene is guaranteed. And serve the disgusting stuff that they wouldn't eat themselves to the lower economic class. That's why eating homecooked meals is the way to go. I also barely eat out.

Trending

Latest posts