💉To those who are unvaccinated: Would you marry someone who has been vaccinated and take the risk of having children with them?

Would you marry someone who has been vaccinated and take the risk of having children with them?

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huuno....your dumb a$$ should be worried for giving birth babies in Winter land with no Vitamin D and Autistic baby on the way.

Leave Vaccination alone. It is your friend.

Tichina Arnold Reaction GIF by CBS

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Huuno....your dumb a$$ should be worried for giving birth babies to Winter land with no Vitamin D and Austistic baby on the way.

? Does lack of vitamin D cause Autism, serious question.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May allah protect us all from this condition Ameen..

Mothers need to take vitamins, and Timir- Dates for a good healthy birth. Now in Minnesota- Cadaan women expecting babies are told to take 6 Timir/dates per day until they give birth

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Huuno....your dumb a$$ should be worried for giving birth babies in Winter land with no Vitamin D and Autistic baby on the way.

Did you invest in the AstraZeneca vaccines? 🤣 You're not greedy enough to want people to inject dangerous stuff into their bodies for a quick profit, are you? :farmajoyaab:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Unvaccinated in terms of what I don’t have the covid one because I got lazy but everything else I have

Dawg there is absolutely nothing wrong with the COVID-19 vaccine, stop being an idiot.
I avoided the vaccine due not having a ten year study on it. Also they gave it to the madows communities first and I was like "oh hell nah I'm not a Guinea pig". I need y'all to know if a new drug is given out and it is untest they give it to the poor and powerless people. The only way to avoid this is to opt out. COVID drug has property that can change your DNA structure and add foreign DNA to your's. For stance if you want to have a kid and have foreign DNA in your blood stream due to the injection and you have child but they don't resemble you at all is this your child then? DNA alterations COVID

I never got it :pachah1:
Cuz a lot of things were off asf (I could go on for hours…) and I thought there wasn’t enough research

But I’m well versed enough in biology to know it doesn’t/can’t change your damn dna so there’s no risk in having kids with someone who got it.. like come on y’all no offense but there’s room for skepticism without having to go all the way down the deep end 💀

Last edited:
Not after my father took a vaccine only for a few months later to have a non-cancerous tumor on his liver. He underwent a surgical operation to remove it and is for NOW ok.

Trending

Latest posts