🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Anger and pain.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm happy England lost! You guys have the most uncivilized group of fans!

We shall follow Caesar's words:

" Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”

" Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”

If idiots like that managed to start the industrial revolution and conquer much of Earth we Somalis still have hope!

65456789.jpeg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::damn::dead:

Trending