🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Anger and pain.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Everybody that was near me has had their voice go. Done. Disappear. The voice box was overused. I have never ever seen so much Somalis running to a Train Station before. The moment Saka missed, the restaurant was empty.

Also, the floor at Wembley and its surrounding was VERY sticky, god knows why :kodaksmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Everybody that was near me has had their voice go. Done. Disappear. The voice box was overused. I have never ever seen so much Somalis running to a Train Station before. The moment Saka missed, the restaurant was empty.

Also, the floor at Wembley and its surrounding was VERY sticky, god knows why :kodaksmiley:
Better stay safe go home

Hahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahaahagahahahagagahhahahahahahahahahhhaahahaha
giphy.gif

Somalis Keep Yourself Safe The World Is Just Going Back To The Status Quo
Racism
:ufdup:

Last edited:
funniest shit was my mum smiling because she was supporting italy while my brothers were shouting at the screen. dont care for football myself tho but england fans are funniest lot

World

VIP
Feel sorry for saka, he took a good penalty but what a save. Guy is only 19 years old and his first penalty in professional football was in the euro finals.

Cant believe how shit rashford is, how can you not get a penalty on target? Keeper even dived the wrong way.

Stay indoors reer uk, cadaans are hunting down any african they see:mjlaugh:

Knew the racism would flare up when I saw the all the madow penalty takers miss,

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
France hooked by Switzerland :mjlol: atleast England went out with dignity

6 goals in one just match, one of the most intense match of the competition.

And don't try me, the Brits are still waiting to win their Euro since the mid-60s (while, we are still the WorldCup Champions, and Champions also of 2 Euros; 1984-2000)
Les Bleus > The Messiah's team.

France vs Switzerland was the BEST and most entertaining game of the entire tournament. @4head @Saredo

FR geolocked:

US geolocked:

UK geolocked:
ezgif.com-gif-maker-3.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1-2.gif

😂🤣

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Next year, inshallah as our brothers say, you might get qualified for the WorldCup 2022.

Apollo

VIP
France hooked by Switzerland :mjlol: atleast England went out with dignity

France v Switzerland was the BEST MATCH of the entire tournament. Whatchu talking about, far better football was shown in that match than the dull England v Italy match.

My voice is hella croaky rn xD

Poor Saka the guy was only 19 and at least he shot on target unlike Rashford and people don't give enough credits to Donnarumma who is only 22 and a beast in penalties. Just wait till the 2022 world cup, I will be rooting for England and Belgium and my black card will be Senegal :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Trending